Fifth Day In Town

Chasing

Yuri POV



     I was eating my breakfast lazily as i’m not feeling like eating. From the look of my mom, i could tell she know there’s something wrong but i won’t bother her... I don’t want her to worry on me for school friends... If friends word is even appreciate for my case.


     As soon as i finish, i smiled weakly for my mom as she returned it the same way because i believe she’s not too well also dad isn’t home so that might make her worried.




     I enter the school gate, my normal cheerful personality is nowhere to found as i make my way to my class. As i was passing my eyes land on Jessica who was talking with Tiffany. I saw them and they returned the look but as i said... I won’t run after that Jessica... Not anymore and so i waved with little 'Hi Tiffany' which she smiled again.


     That’s how i pass them both, i saw the look in Jessica’s eyes, she’s not like she always is. But guess what? I don’t care.



     As i went in class and waited for the boring lesson to end which eventually did.


     I know i was impatient before a while to get out of this class but now i’m the one whose moving lazily.



     I went to cafeteria and was eating my lunch until someone nudged me. I turn to look at that person. It turn out to be Taecyeon. I remembered what Tiffany told me about him. It take me a while to response him by smiling.



“Is everything okay? Why you seem so out of yourself today?” He asked nicely.

     I take a bite of my food and shrugged. He’s the first one who told me that. I mean he cares and he also talk nice so why should i stay away from him. They are just hallucinating or something. Or just... Or just what...?

     I shrugged the negative thoughts and we chatted for whole break and when it ring then we both went to classes but he accompanied me to my class as he insisted.


“So how did you get this good marks after studying the night before exam? You’re quiet smart Taecyeon.” i complement him for being smart student.


     He shyly looked down and rubbed his nape then chuckled. “Its not like that...”


     I find that gesture cute and giggled before punching him lightly on his shoulder.


     Weird... Because he seems like a nerd and his appear too but... I could feel his work up muscles... This is not joke. From where he got that body. At that moment Tiffany’s warning came to my mind.



He’s Fake.


     That’s what she told me, she said he’s fake. But again i shrugged her words and that’s when i realize who’s looking at us infront.



     It was Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon.


     I tensed at Jessica’s appear but the memory of her harsh words came to me and i scoffed loudly before grabbing Taecyeon’s wrist in my hand and boldly went in way which is beside them.


     I don’t understand why Taeyeon is glaring at Taecyeon but this time i ignored it and for some unknown reason... Taecyeon seemed relax. Too relaxed.



     As soon as i pass by them i heaved a huge sigh and thankfully Taecyeon didn’t notice it.


“Are you guys on fight because of me?” Taecyeon asked me with his gaze down.


Jessica POV



“Why she’s with him? I thought she was our friend...” Taeyeon voiced out and the sadness in her tone is visible for me and Tiffany.

     I think i need to talk to her to stay away from that freak. I know i was harsh last day but i was so mad... I wanted to apologize but i couldn’t as Tiffany was with her.

     But after classes because unluckily we are not in the same class. Atleast she won’t annoy me anymore with her over cheerful personality.



     After classes i was waiting at the gate for Yuri. Why she’s coming late. Still i shrugged that thought and kept waiting until finally i saw her because of her tall height. I’m not someone who get excited over things so i just kept calm with poker face.


     When she got closer, i take a step forward to grip her wrist but i saw Taecyeon beside her, with hypocrite smile. Don’t he feel like a jerk when he smiles fakely into peoples like this. I doubt he even has feelings.


     I step back again because i know that freak would act innocent when i’ll bad mouth him which’ll make Yuri believe his lies but i’m way smarter then you think Taecyeon.


     I follow them or more like stalk them so that i could talk with Yuri when that freak’ll leave her side.




     Its been hours and i’m following them yet they didn’t even take rest. With no choice i keep following them and we end up in a neighbor where i first time met Yuri. So i can guess that he’s trying to know where she live.

     Okay i know you guys think i’m judging him but no, i’m not. I won’t say that i know him more then anything but that freak seems like he has  some mental problems, in real he has. I’m sure! That’s because i know what he did to Taeyeon.



     Finally they halt as i can say that the house infront is Yuri’s. That’s when i saw Taecyeon hugged Yuri, i widen my eyes. The nerve of thay freak, argh he can’t hug her, she’s min- what am i saying? I’ve gone mad to even think like that.


     But honestly i was angry at the scene infront. When that freak left, without wasting time i ran to Yuri and grabbed her left shoulder to take her attention.

     She flinched at my touch and turn around to look at me. She was shocked to see me as her lips were parted a little. After a minute she lift her hand and push my hand from her shoulder and my hand fall on my sides. I was confused but decided to ignore her gesture.


“Get out of my way!” Yuri snapped.

     What’s happening here? Did she just say to me to get out? Is she real Yuri? I don’t no what’s wrong with her but she’s quiet scary at the moment with her blank eyes and a frown on her face.

“Look if you’re upset about last time, then i’m sorry. I couldn’t control myself at that time.” i apologized, feeling i was wrong.


     She scoffed. “Are you serious? Guess what? I don’t care, why are you apologizing anyway. Just go and be cold hearted like your are always.”



Okay i believe something is wrong with her.

“Hey i just wanted you to stay away from Taecyeon... He’s not nice. He could har-”


“Would you stop lecturing me! Who are you anyway to come and tell me what’s right and what’s wrong. I’m old enough to know what’s good for me.” She growled and went inside her house, leaving me all alone in the cold night. I felt hurt with her words but is that what she felt when i said to her those harsh words? But she don’t love me... Which i do...





Hope it was not so bad anyway thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)