Seventh Day In Town (Part 2)

Chasing


     The siren of police car ring loudly as the car was driving fast while the cars infront make a way for the police car. This is how its supposed to be anyway but the the three girls with officer inside were not feeling so well as the anxious got the best of them and control their body.



“What is that girl for you?” asked the police man, Minseok.


“A school friend...” Taeyeon answerd softly.


     The man looked at Taeyeon for a mere second and again fixed his gaze in the road. He don’t no whats happening or whats wrong but as a police man he know- infact believed that there’s something more. It can’t be plain friendship. He deal with many criminals, mentally crazy peoples, suicidal type so he couldn’t read what’s behind her line but he could say there’s something more to it.


“If you say so then what could i say.” he sighed and keep driving as he know time is gold.




“Honey~ eat it or i have to force it on you...” Taecyeon chooed as he held the spoon close to girl’s mouth but she refused to eat as the food is lacking of cooking. Its half cooked chicken, she could see the rawness with her very own eyes.

     Taecyeon frowned. “You don’t want to eat? You need to eat honey~”


     And when the response was same he glared at girl who had nothing written on her face but fear but somehow such a important information didn’t made it to his brain.


     He angrily standup before grabbing her chin harshly. “LISTEN YOU BIT*H, EAT BEFORE I KILL!!” He shouted in her ear from anger so she obey him.


     Yuri flinched at the raising of his voice, but she know better then to cry and let her tears out. By now she know that it only make him angry when she cry.


     She looked at him with puppy eyes. “I-i’m sorry... That i’ve to make you worry for me b-but the f-food is kind of uncooked... Can you give me something else to eat? I promise i’ll be obedient...” she try to convince him.

     Taecyeon stopped for a while to think what he should do. Yuri could see the hesitation and so she pouted and muttered. “I would really eat it but i can’t... You can taste the food yourself Taecyeonni.” she felt disgust with herself with the nickname she gave him but she needed to do that to please him.


     Just as she accepted, he smiled widly and nodded eagerly before exiting to get a 'human' food for her. Yuri smiled because first, he left. Second, he didn’t tied her as he was so happy hearing the nickname she gave him.



     Now is the time for her escape, she make sure the car left then standup abruptly before running to the door that Taecyeon use to exit from. She touch the knob nervously, what if Taecyeon didn’t left? What ifhe know she would do that but wanted to make sure if she’s trustworthy enough to leave her alone untied?


     She slowly opened the door trying her best to not make door screech but still the door screech and how happy she was when she find the coast clean with no human or even human smell which is creepy.


     She saw the only door infront which scared her. There was no other door and the only door was five steps ahead. It might be the same door from where Taecyeon left because he came exactly this way so its true that this door will lead outside as she could feel the cold freeze that’s coming from the small space where the door end.


     She bravely take five steps and touch the knob with her trembling palm and put a little strength to pull it down, the crack sound came and when she pulled the door out, it couldn’t opened as it was locked by chain. Immediately a cries of disappoint came out.

     But instead of giving up, she strode all the way back and try to find the hidden door. She know she couldn’t stay here, not at all. Especially when the guy seemed like he has mental problems.



     After half hour trying to open the three doors she find but they were locked and window was made of iron and were locket too but it was locked with chains from inside but still as long as the key is nowhere to be found she couldn’t do anything.


     She lifeless slumped down on the floor as she find it more comfortable then the chair she was tied and the loud sobs of defeat come along. She lost the hope of getting out of it and its still not 24 hours of her missing, so who can help her? The clear answer of this question could be no one, no one atleast until her parents don’t realize her disappearance.




"Are you sure this is the student who kidnapped her?" Asked Minseok, his eyes glues at the file of student named Taecyeon.


     Jessica nodded with all the confidence she had, its seems to the officer that the girl was never this sure of anything more then how she is now.


     The police man sighed and smiled at the three girls. "Okay then so first we need to check his house then at his parents house." he stated the fact.


     The police man seemed so convince so easily, thought Tiffany with frown.


     Nobody could tell that before two years, that Taecyeon guy was his case. The boy had commited a crime but his parents had give the police chef a large amount of money to let the boy free with promises that the boy won’t do it again.

     That was the real reason that police agreed to help them before 24 hours. Because the person doesn’t consider missing before 24 hours. Even if Jessica is the eye witness, normally a police officer would leave the case for later or ask ridiculous questions from the eye witness.


     And that’s how the car make way to Taecyeon’s own house, the fast beating heart of the police man was because he was afraid if the boy might hurt thegirl but the love sick 'Jessica' heart was beating because she couldn’t do or say something as the fear take control of her body. How much she wished that she should be kidnapped in Yuri’s place... That’sbecause she would rather get hurt then the girl she love would hurt.





A late update, sorry its just because i was so busy btw thanks for subscribing :)