Third Day In Town

Chasing

Yuri POV




     I was mesmerized by her beauty to the point i didn’t realize she was glaring at me.




“What do you want?” Jessica snapped.


     My dreams shattered hearing her so sharp voice. I try to look at her pink lips that were in thin line because proberly i got her mad.





A feisty chic.




     I smiled at her. “I’m Yuri, the girl you saved last night. I’m here to thank you.” i said in friendly manner.


     She cringed her nose. “So you came to this school, to only thank me? Woah people can be more dump then that?” she sarcastically asked.



     I was dumbfounded. Ofcourse i never meant that i came to this school to thank her... I mean that i came to her here. I was hurt at her cheeky remarks but i tried to ignore and put up a strong front. “Ofcourse i didn’t follow you to school for thanks... I just find you here and i’m a transferee here.”


     She rolled her eyes at me which annoyed me to the . “Oh what should i do if you’re new here? You know what? Ignore my presense. I don’t need peoples like you following me around!” She hissed and just like that she left me behind.



     I don’t no but why she’s so rude with me? Its hurt. Whatever i should be strong, i shouldn’t be giving up. My heart say so.

     With a bitter smile i make my way outside and before i know someone tap my shoulder. I looked back to see that cute Taeyeon girl is here.


     She smiled sincerely at me. “Do you know Jessica?”


     I unsurely nodded my head. “She actually saved me last night from a drunk guy... Why? Do you know her?” i asked back curious.


     She smiled widely nodded. “Ofcourse she’s my cousin. But don’t mind her attitudes, she’s quiet rude and cold.”




Quiet? She’s totally rude and cold. But the problem is my heartlike that rude and cold girl.





     I burst open my room door and jumped on my bed. And before i could close my eyes to sleep, my stomach growled.

     Now i need to fill my stomach might as well take shoes off and change cloths, more like take a bath then do some homework then sleep. Yeah so should better to ignore that growling and sle- ZzzzzZz  ZzzzzZz




“Yah naughty girl, how could you even sleep like this? Jeez girls these days. Yah Yuri wakeup or no dinner for you!”


     I heard mom shouted before nudging me and when i show the sign of moving, she finally left me. I lazily sit up with my backpack on the floor. I remember i didn’t take it off. Maybe mom did. With that i take my pajama and towel before making my way to washroom.



     My whole body is aching because i was sleeping flat on stomach with backpack and stupid school uniform. Yeah no wonder if my body hurt.


     After warm bath, i went down and eat the dinner with father giving me weird look every minutes in a while. I know why, because i’m wearing nighty.


     After finishing, i was going to my room when dad coughed and called me. I look down as i was in middle of stairs.


“You know humans don’t wear pajamas while eating dinner with family,”




     And that’s how he lecture me to act feminine and shouldn’twear pajama in dinner. I only nodded at his each world as i was so out of it and almost sleeping. My feets hurts but i couldn’t just tell dad to stop lecturing me, even if i did, then i would get triple times bigger lecture, plus my behaving lecture and would force me to do my homework in his office so he can keep an eye on me. So its hundred times better to endure everything.




     I was packing my backpack as its recess time. I hurriedly make my way out of the class as i was hungry.


     I sit on the table which had three chairs and began to eat, i don’t care whats happening beside me as long as i can eat my precious food. I felt someones presense behind my back but i ignored it.


“Can i sit here?” A tall guy asked me. I gulped the rice as i was shocked someone is willingly to sit with me. I nodded and smiled.


     He smiled and gosh he had gorgeous smile. I looked down to avoid his piercing eyes and began to eat.

“My name is Taecyeon. Would like to be my friend?” he asked kindly. I don’t believe my ears as i asked him again and the answer was same.

     This school is seriously amazing. Peoples are willing to be anybodys friend. Yay! I squealed in excitement. But Ofcourse that was mentally squeal.



Little did i know someone was looking at me angrily.



     When me and Taecyeon were walking to our classes, i saw Jessica, Taeyeon and that girl, scary girl i saw with Taeyeon for the first time.


     When they saw me and Taecyeon were coming closer, Jessica scoffed at out direction and rolled her eyes.



What does this suppose to mean?!



     I turn my face to Taecyeon and he too, don’t look too pleased to meet them in way. Wait is Taeyeon, the pretty and cute girl... Is glaring at... Taecyeon... But why?


     Is there’s something wrong? Why i feel like i’m the only who is confuse here?

     I was so confused yet choose to shut my mouth and slowly walk with Taecyeon.

     I wanted to ask Taeyeon something but her eyes were glued at Taecyeon.

“Hey g-”


     Before i could ask or even complete my next word, Jessica grabbed my wrist. I was so shocked that i didn’t even realize when did she began to drag me with her. All i did was to followher closely from behind. Its not like i had a choice.


     She drag me to the empty class and glared at me. I was so surprised by her sudden act but i couldn’t say anything. It was so sudden and my heart was beating fast like crazy while all i did was to look at her. Even if i’m taller then her yet she is stronger then me. Her eyes were so dark which send me shivers down spine.

     Its been few minutes and we keep looking at each other silently but the think that surprised me the most is why she’s leaning closer to me. Then she stopped and make a distance between our lips one inch, even if she had to be on her toes tip.


     I could feel her breath on my lips and that was the moment i feel like melting down and before her lips could touch mine, i closed my eyes tightly but then i didn’t feel anything.

     I open my eyes but... Shoot! She’s laughing at my crazy act. But her smile is so pretty with her voice is so soft, not like the usually cold but cute one. I almost forget my humiliation at her cute voice.


     She flick her finger on my forehead and i winced at the pain. I looked up to see her with smile on my fact but she was already standing close to the door, touching the knob. She give me one last look and left...









What are you Jessica...









     The day end just the snap of finger with me, all i had in my brain was Jessica and her hot breath...





So Taecyeon wanted to be friend Yuri. Why Jessica and Taeyeon were so not happy to see Taecyeon and who was the person that was angry to look at Yuri and Taecyeon become friend? Hope you hiya like it :)

thanks for subscribing and commenting, :)