Sixth Day In Town

Chasing

Author POV



     Next day Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon were chatting when suddenly Taeyeon looked at Jessica before asking what was bothering her. “Did you talk with Yuri? I thought you were going to tell her to stay away from... Taecyeon...” she whispered the name as she suddenly feel not in the mood.


     Jessica sighed and shrugged. “She said i don’t have rights to tell her what to do... She knows whats good for her.”


     Taeyeon looked at Tiffany for some solution but she shrugged too. “I don’t no, that girl seems quiet stubborn in her decision and beside if i would be in her place, plus Jessica treated me that way then i would proberly do what you guys arestopping me from purposely. Like seriously i’m not someones slave nor she you know.”


     Taeyeon pouted. “Its all because of me right? Jessica was mad because i was sad... I’m sorry...”

     Jessica frowned at her friend whose taking the blame. “Are you nuts? You did nothing wrong. Seriously Taeyeon never say that its your fault because its not!”


     Tiffany who saw Taeyeon flinched. “Stop it Jessica! She’ll understand with time and... And you need to find a way to make Yuri stay away from Taecyeon. And besides,”

     Tiffany lean closer to Jessica and whispered so no one can hear her but Jessica. “I know you harbour feelings for her so stop denying and go get your love. Let your pride aside. This chance won’t come again.”


     Jessica widened her eyes at Tiffany but didn’t deny as she know whatever she say is true and Tiffany is totally right in this. Her face flushed as she try to avoid Tiffany’s eyes.

     Taeyeon stared back and forth, confused at what could Tiffany say and she’s not allowed to hear.


     As they began to walk, Jessica caught Yuri’s figure coming to their direction.



They always meet like this in school. Tsk fate.



     But this time Jessica had other plan. She stared at Tiffany and whispered something before making her way to Yuri.


     As Yuri was daydreaming so she didn’t realize someone gazing at her which give more time for Jessica to get the daydreaming girl.


     Just as Jessica saw there are not many students, she walk beside Yuri and grabbed her wrist with almost all strength so Yuri couldn’t break free and drag her to the empty class.



     Yuri was beyond confuse at whats happening but before she could come to a conclusion, Jessica pushed her in class and locked the door behind her.


     Yuri frowned. “What do you want? Let me out!”


     Jessica immediately pushed her to the wall and lean infront, she could feel Yuri’s fast beating heart and the case was no different for herself.


“Look i’m really sorry for what i say... I was so mad so i pushed the blame to you... I-i... I think i like you...” Jessica muttered as she couldn’t control her feelings anymore.


     Yuri who heard it loud and clear, stays motionless as she don’t believe herself. Her crush is confessing her love towards her? That’s impossible, a dream and dream is too good to be true.

     Yuri could feel her heart will explode if it keep beating this fast. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and suddenly her body felt at fire.


     Jessica could see the flushed cheeks of the girl infront. And so she take the bold step and leaned forward, as she was getting closer, she herself felt so giving up on her knees but she know its not the time.



     And thats how their lips came in contect with each other. Yuri at that moment couldn’t ask anything more than that. It felt paradise for her and all the worries and everything that bother her melt in that little kiss they shared.


     Jessica slowly pulled away with her eyes full of desire for the other. Jessica wanted to say more, she get to know that Yuri is stubborn type so this won’t be enough to make her listen.


     This is not right... This can’t be true... Jessica said i was unfortune so what makes her to change her mind? Is she fooling around? Yeah that’s right, she somehow realized my feelings for her and now she’s trying to use it to make me stay away from Taecyeon.... How low Jessica could go then that.


     Yuri’s flushing face suddenly changed to angry one as she thought through this. She try to found other answer but its seems quiet impossible as her brain isn’t functioning well at that very moment.


     Unexpectedly for Jessica, Yuri pushed her hard to the fact that Jessica almost fall down on the floor if she didn’t regain her balance at time. She got confused at the sudden violent action from Yuri.


“Stop you shameless girl! What do you think you’ll get by playing with my feelings? Just get away from my life you witch!” Yuri raised her voice at each word leaving the other girl speechless trying to process what happened while Yuri glared one last time before making her way out.



     Jessica couldn’t believe what happened, she just couldn’t. This was all too much. She never felt something for anyone, never. And when she felt it now that person rejected her that way. She didn’t kiss her randomly. She could feel Yuri felt the same, she can feel the same vibrate so whats the matter? She wanted to cry, but tears were nowhere to be found. She couldn’t give up on Yuri, she don’t no but she standup and make her way to the window and looked outside, the garden which is totally empty from life. She’s trying to understand the situation she’s in by watching the nature.


     While on the other hand, Yuri was running to the garden direction as she was hurt. She’s totally clueless about Jessica’s feeling, she don’t no why but now she regretted her decision to even spat those words but nothing could be undone now, could they?


     She ended up clutching her heart close to the gate and tears unwillingly came out, before she could wipe them someone else did.


     She lift her head up only to meet with the tall guy, Taecyeon!


     Yuri try to wipe off the all tears as Taecyeon stand aside, watching her heart broken. When she was calm he gently asked.

“Is everything okay?”

     Yuri stare at him, she don’t no but she felt like telling him, she wanted to tell him everything, everything she feel for Jessica and what Jessica did to her and the scene in empty class. She saw him frown and clenched his teeths through out her story but she continued. She continued as she was clueless what is that person infront is capable of.



“I think i-i d-did wrong...” she completed and waited for him to say something.

     He gently smiled and take off the glasses that cover his half handsomeness. When he did that....





     She could feel the bad vibrate from him... She know there’s something wrong.


“If you say so... But hear me out. Yuri,”

     He grabbed her both wrist tightly in his hands, Yuri caught off guard widened her eyes at him.


“I love you! I always loved you from the day you enter this school... Please don’t reject me... I know you have feelings for Jessica but give me a chance... I’ll make you forget her... I know it had effect you what others talk about me, but please don’t reject me because of some rumors.” he desperately said.

     Yuri keep staring as she felt sympathy for the guy. She wanted to forget Jessica but she know its not easy to move on and beside she know she can’t love Taecyeon... He’s like a friend, like a brother... She could never think of him as her lover, never. She don’t want to give him false hope, she don’t want to play with his feelings as she concluded what she’ll do. She’s not selfish to play with his feelings.


     She started with soft tone.“Taecyeon... Listen, you and me can’t be together... I’m sorry but i couldn’t think of you as my love...”

     She could see the hurt on his face, she wanted to comfort him but she’s not the type to do that.

“Are you sure?... Fine then, i have my own ways to make you fall for me.” He smiled crazyily.


     Yuri try to process the information of what he said and meant and as soon she realized, he caught her wrist harshly and close her mouth to prevent her shouting before smirked and make his way to outside.


     Jessica who saw everything, without wasting time ran outside of the class and dialed a phone number of Tiffany and Taeyeon to tell them to follow her. She couldn’t lose the track of that freak.





So Yuri got kidnapped by Taecyeon, what'll happen next? Hope you guys like it :)

Also thanks for subscribing, voting and commenting :)