First Day In Town

Chasing

Yuri POV




I was having a good time by exploring the whole town. I mean if i’m going to live here then i should know how its look like and what kind of people live here. I didn’t make much friend in my old or ex high school because the students were not blessed with good behaviour. Mostly you would find rude, bully and arrogant. Not like other schools where maybe about fifty students take these three roles but my ex school had only ten to fifteen students who would only be the watcher and i’m one of them.


I was so immerse in my thoughts that i didn’t realize when did the sun set and as my information i’m way toooo far from my house.

Now what?



     I’m in a neighborhood which i don’t no anything about it and far from my house now what think would make sense for me to do in this situation?

1 : Cry and call mama?

2 : Sit down and wait for my savour?

3 : Go and stroll a little bit more?

4 : Find a safe place nearby and sleep?

5 : or go home in this night and let the dark sky witness my misery?

6 : or eat something?

7 : Do all the six options?

Okay about option seven, how could i do all the things in list? No way i’m gonna do all of these and in a way its impossible to do them all you know what i mean.

     So what about option five? Nah i’m too lazy so i better take option six and and find a conceive store and eat something.


And that’s how i end up close to the tree.... 



Why tree you ask?






Because behind that tree is convince store...



     I happily skipped in and search almost everything that couldn’t be hide from my eyes. I look like weirdo but i could careless as long as i’m on control.



What? What control?





Oh about me having money is like being on control. I know right!


     Anyway i make my way to ramyeon section and my eyes sparkled. I take three packets but then realized i didn’t get the cart yet. So i turn to get one but magically there was one infront of me. Two milks cartoon were inside.


     I went to that cart and acted like i’m busy watching things and all. When i reached i checked the place to see if someone was hiding under the shelf.


     Thankgod no one was under the shelf, there’s only one person infront of me checking milks cartoons.


     Its like she know i was looking at her while trying to steal the cart so she turn to look at me, i immediately look aside and in the same second i hurriedly turn my eyes to her and acted shock before smiling widely at her (more like creepy wide smile) waving at her with 'hi'.



     She checked me from head to toe with the look weird-peoples and went away. I sighed in bliss inwardly because now the cart is mine, all mine- Hahahaha!


     I get the two cartoons of milk and hide them under the shelf so no one can found out that i was thief of the cart. Genius me right!


     I went went to get my lovely ramyeons back and guess what? I found my love fresh and untouched. A music had ringed in my head, a one that use for romantic moment and i slowly ran to my love, opening my arms wide with my ramyeon running to me with unicorns around us and beautiful sky full of rainbows. The grass was soft, it felt like heaven and as we were close to each other the ramyeon pushed me aside.

“I can’t love you Yuri... I’m sorry... But i love someone else. Look she’s there and she’s much my type.” said the ramyeon.


I turn my teary eyes to the direction ramyeon pointed and i saw a real beauty.



     The y female in red colour... ramyeon was smiling like sunshine and coming to us.


“You cheat on me for her? I hate you!” I cried and--




     My eyes shoot open. My hand was in mid air with peoples around giving me weird gazes. I realized it was a dream. A nightmare where my love left me. Phew it was just a dream. I smiled and put ramyeons until my cart was full and dragged it to the cashier.



     The cashier give me unbelieveble look and i responses by smiling widly.


     She waited for me to put everything on counter so she can count. I take one packet and place it at the counter. She waited for me to place others too and i slowly take another packet and put it too before smiling kindly at the women.


“What about them?” She asked with hypocrite sweet voice. I frowned and take all the packets from cart and placed them at counter.


     She told me the amount while giving me three big bags of ramyeon. I give her a strange look which she returned it.


“Why did you put them all inside?” I asked like the answer is obvious. I mean Ofcourse its obvious.


“Umm why miss? Don’t you want to buy them all as they were placed in your cart?” She asked, again in hypocrite sweet voice.


     I leaned on the counter and hissed. “It was just a show off you dump. I don’t want to come here and take with me two packets. I mean what’ll people think of me then hmm? What’ll you think of me then? You would say i’m poor but no i’m not. I just wanted to show people that i’m buying them but in reality i’m not doing that so... yeah keep it secret okay!”


     I smiled in satisfaction as she hypocritly nodded at me with strange look. I take two packets and went outside.





     Its been hour and i’m walking. I don’t no but i decided to go home because i can’t cook ramyeon so its mean i can’t eat.


     I was happily walking when suddenly someone grab my thin and y arm. I frowned and look behind me only to find an old man in his 50s trying to seduce me? Like what?



     That old man is  his lips but Ofcourse he’s old man and i’m young lady, stronger then him so i reach my palm to slap him across his gross face when suddenly he grabbed my wrist tightly. I winced at the sharp pain that just came through me.




     When i was struggling to get free, suddenly i saw a pretty female figure with brown long hair flying in the air came to our way. I was way too focused on her that when she kicked old man shin was when i realized she came to safe me. Yet i was shocked at her pretty features so i keep staring at her.


     She huffed which i find quiet cute and she, the great and perfect human grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her. I don’t believe that she touched my wrist... Her touch is indeed soft and... Undescribable... In a good way. I smiled like fool at her and blurt out.

“What’s your name? I’m Yuri.”


     The pretty girl looked at me but her eyes seems so cold, almost like ice cream but without colourful flavours. 










“Its Jessica...”






     This was the name that destroyed my entire night, i don’t no when i drifted to my sleep but i did somewhere at three half or four a.m.





Hi a very first chapter and lame too... Sorry but i need to explain her first day on town so we can move on school so that’s what i could come up with. About dreaming part, no offense for Yuri but that’s how sometime i thing... Things came on their own in my mind so yeah... Hope you guys like it and this fic isn’t all comedy... I think its just  for this chapter but if you guys wanted it be that way like i write this chapter then tell me otherwise i would write it serious.


And most importantly, Thanks for awesome subscribers and comment, i really appreciate that :)