(M) Come On Over

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

It was the dead of night when Jessica sent out a text to her friend ‘Come on over’

She didn’t know why the other girl needed to see her so late that night, but Jessica knew she would do anything for her at any time, anywhere because it had been years since she fell painfully in love with her. Jessica hated herself for falling for her best friend, but what could she do? Taeyeon was cute, funny and they had a lot in common. However, being in love with her friend, Jessica had to suppress all these emotions and keep them quietly to herself.

A knock came on the door.

Jessica quickly got up and opened the door to see her friend there, giving her a dopish smile, “Sorry it is late.”

Jessica stepped aside to let her in, “It isn’t that late. Why did you need to come suddenly?”

Taeyeon threw off her jacket, “I needed to know.”

Jessica closed the door before facing Taeyeon clueless, “What?”

Taeyeon sighed as she looked down at the floor, “I overheard you and Sooyoung.”

Jessica froze. She hadn’t come out to any of her friends but she needed to vent one day. Sooyoung had a way of making her feel comfortable so she went out on a rant and that caused her to come out to her. Jessica admitted she was a lesbian and to her surprise, Sooyoung hugged her and said it doesn’t matter, but if Taeyeon overheard that…what does that mean?

Jessica broke from her daze and stepped forward past Taeyeon, but Taeyeon grabbed her wrist, “Why did you tell Sooyoung?”

Turning Jessica gave Taeyeon an apologetic smile, “It just came out…why are you making a big deal out of this?” Jessica swallowed, “Did you not want to be friends?”

Jessica could swear she saw Taeyeon’s heart break with that accusation, “W-what? No.”

“Then why are you here?”

Taeyeon looked down for a second while she wet her lips, “I thought you might tell me.”

Jessica laughed as if that was the stupidest idea she ever heard. Why would she admit to her crush that she was gay? Jessica might as well just tell Taeyeon she loves her then. “I wasn’t planning on telling anyone.”

Taeyeon leaned back on the chair behind her, “You told Soo there was someone you liked. Can I ask who that is?”

“No.”

Taeyeon bit her lip in frustration, “Can I tell you something?”

Jessica shrugged, “Okay. I assume that is why you are here.”

Taeyeon nodded, “I like someone too.”

Jessica was surprised, “What happened to your ‘single for life’ moto?”

Taeyeon laughed, “I well…never thought in a million years this person could like me back but I think it is possible now.”

“Do I know him?” Jessica whispered hesitantly, like she didn’t want to know the answer.

Taeyeon took Jessica’s hand, “Why are you shaking?”

Jessica fought back some tears welling up, “I am not.”

Taeyeon laughed, “You are. Are you upset?”

Jessica shook her head as if Taeyeon could read her like a book, “I am not.”

Taeyeon moved her hand up to Jessica’s face to wipe away the tears before they could fall, “Do you think it is possible for you to like me back?”

Jessica felt like she was deaf because there was no way she heard that right.

Letting out a shaky exhale, Jessica became painfully aware of how close Taeyeon was to her. She could feel the soft hands caress her face and the smell of peppermint from Taeyeon’s breath, “who says I don’t already?”

It took less than a second for Taeyeon to close the gap between them, as if Taeyeon’s urge to kiss Jessica was only held back by a single thread that suddenly snapped. Moving her lips softly, Taeyeon poured every bit of passion she felt for Jessica in that moment, naturally, Jessica closed her eyes and kissed her back with the same hunger. Both girls let their pent up emotions build up into a passionate kiss, as if words were no longer needed to express how they felt.

Jessica pushed Taeyeon back slightly causing the chair Taeyeon was leaning against to fall backwards breaking the kiss.

Breathless, Taeyeon looked back at the chair on the floor, “Sorry.”

Jessica also huffed trying to catch her breath, “Just leave it there.” Pulling Taeyeon back in by the shirt, Jessica recaptured those lips she had been dreaming of for years. She felt selfish for wanting to keep this moment going, with the notion that if she stopped kissing Taeyeon, she would wake up from a cruel dream.

Taeyeon smiled into the kiss giving Jessica several deep kisses before backing away, “Am I the one? The one you told Sooyoung you liked?”

Jessica rolled her eyes, “Taeyeon…you can be so blind sometimes.”

Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Jessica lightly, “Then show me.”

Jessica giggled into the kiss, “More than happy to.” Grabbing Taeyeon by the collar, she walked backwards, pulling Taeyeon along until she could feel the couch hit her back legs.

Taeyeon smiled as she pushed Jessica onto the couch before climbing up over her. Jessica lifted her head to capture Taeyeon’s lips again as she felt under Taeyeon’s shirt. Taeyeon just as eager to have Jessica, grabbed the hem of her shirt and threw it off.

Seeing Taeyeon in her bra for the first time like this had Jessica’s heart pounding like crazy. With lustful eyes, Jessica let her hands explore the new skin and watched as Taeyeon’s bright white skin flushed with goosebumps, “Your hands are cold.”

“Sorry,” Jessica whispered as she wrapped her hands around Taeyeon’s neck to bring her back down and taste those lips again. Although she had dreamed of this moment for a long time, Jessica was glad Taeyeon was taking this slow. She loved the way Taeyeon’s hands lightly traced the curves of her body and the feeling of her lips on her bare skin. Yet, in some ways, she was torn in keeping up this sensual pace and wanting Taeyeon to strip her bare and have her way.

Moving her way down Jessica’s neck, Taeyeon started to Jessica’s blouse. With each button undone, Taeyeon trailed her kisses down over her clavicle, down the sternum, and feathering kisses on Jessica’s stomach until all the buttons were done.

Helping Jessica out of her shirt, Taeyeon gave Jessica a few light kisses, “d-did you want to?”

Jessica held onto one of the kisses a second longer before reaching behind Taeyeon’s back and unclasping her bouse, “more than ever.”

Taeyeon smiled as she slipped out of her bra before taking off Jessica’s front clasping bra. For a second she gazed at the luscious s in front of her, “you are so beautiful.”

Taeyeon didn’t know but Jessica was just as entranced with the semi- Taeyeon in front of her, “y-you too.”

Gently, Taeyeon caressed Jessica’s s, letting her thumbs flicker over hardened s. The soft and supple s in her hands, just increased her lust as she quickly captured Jessica’s lips again with open mouth kisses, hushing soft words of admiration. Leaving those lips once more, Taeyeon finally captured the right in and hard as her hand s their way under Jessica’s pajama bottoms to feel soft thighs.

Switching to the other , Taeyeon lifted her hand slightly to make it past the underwear and feel the wetness waiting for her.

All the doubts Taeyeon had before vanished in that instance, knowing Jessica was lusting after her just as much. Rubbing small circles on her , Taeyeon felt Jessica flinch to her touch. Before entering the first finger, Taeyeon captured Jessica’s lips as soon as the first digit entered.

Groaning in Taeyeon’s mouth, Jessica knew it wouldn’t be long for her to reach euphoria and it was right after the second digit that Jessica came hard. In that moment, Jessica’s whole body went numb until she stopped shaking from the .

Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s forehead letting the other girl come down from her high before kissing her lips a few times, “I am glad you said I could come over.”

Jessica giggled as she kissed Taeyeon back, “I am glad you asked.”

 

~END~