Where's Leo?

Love Triangle

HanBin P.O.V

After break time, I went up to class first to get my stuff for music class. I walked pass Leo Oppa's class but I didn't see him inside. I scratched my head and went back into class to get my music sheet and phone. On the way, I saw Leo Oppa coming out from the toilet and I smiled at him. He glared at me and just walked away. I was shocked and thought that maybe he had a hard day so I shrugged it off. I walked to class and got my stuff. I went to my seat and I took my phone and HanBin's lyric book. I turned around to walk out but suddenly Leo Oppa was standing at the doorway leaning on the door. I flinched seeing him but relaxed when I knew it was Leo. I walked to the door and slightly bowed to him and was ready to go to class. Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the assembly hall where Sa Ra first brought me there. He pushed me to the wall and I dropped HanBin's lyrics book. *He's gonna kill me for that* Leo's body was so close to mine and I could feel his breath on my neck and it shivered down my spine. He looked at me in the eyes and I did the same to him. I could hear his heaving breathing and I was blushing hard. It was awkward for me but I just waited to see what he would say.

Leo: I missed you...

Me: Leo Oppa.... 

Leo: *sigh*

Me: A-are you ok? What's going on?

Leo: *sigh* I heard you have a boyfriend... i-is it true?

Me: W-what boyfriend? I don't h-have one... *blush*

Leo: The guy that was with you that day...

Me: T-thats my cousin... >///<

Leo: ... *sigh* 

He let go and walked out of the room. I stood there dumbfounded and I was still blushing. I looked at the time and I was super late. I picked up the book and ran to class only to bump into someone. I looked up and saw ByungHun with a worried face. He helped me up and I dusted myself. I thanked him and we both ran to the music room. The teacher looked furious and I apologized like 100 times. She forgave me and told me to let her listen to the song. 

Me: Ah SeonSaengNim.. My song is only half finished... I'll try to finish it by tonight OTL

Ms. Ho: Alright, Just show me the song for now.  

I plugged my phone to the speakers and the song came one. It was written by me and HanBin while it was composed by Bobby. The song was called 'Wait for me'. I stood on the stage and I was feeling the song. 

 

Ha nob shi

yuk ki man
han ne yo
gu nyo do
a mu ro chi
an ke shi ga nun
ku del jap go
to hul lo ga
ne yo
ku me gu
de wa so nul
jap go
ham ke ha jwo
ja nin na ge
nan he ga tum myon
ni sa rul ha jo
be gel
jok shi myo

Oh no wa na
ga tun ha nul
la ri so do
man nal sun nob
ji man
na rul mi do jo
I'll be there
for you u~

Gi da ryo
ji gum
no ye ge ro gal
te nik ka
o di ye
i ton gal
te nik ka
Wait for me hey
shi ga na do
pal li ga ha

Gi da ryo
no in nun
go su ro gal
te nik ka
shi ga nul
dal lyo gal
te nik ka
Wait for me yeah
gun nyo ye ge
ne ma mi das
su it do ro

Shi ga na
ga ra ga ra
do pal li
shi ga na
ga ra ga ra
gun nyo ye ge
ne ga da hul
su it do ro
 
I bowed to the crowd and the teacher had tears in her eyes. I smiled and one by one the students clapped. I bowed and walked off teh stage with my phone. I smiled and ByungHun and he gave me a hug. My heart was thumping and my face was turning red. I smiled and from far I could see Leo standing there clapping. I smiled at him and went on with classes. 
 
THIS WAS WRITTEN FAST SO I HAD NO IDEA FOR ANYTHING OTL PLUS MY FAMILY HAS SOMETHING UP SO I COULDN'T USE THE LAPTOP FOR TOO LONG OTL THANKS FOR READING~