So Sweet~

Love Triangle

HanBin P.O.V

The time passed so fast and now I'm in ByungHun's house helping him with Science. I grabbed my book and started to tutor him one by one about the blood cell systems. He was so concentrated that he was so cute. I let him do his own work while I took out HanBin oppa's lyrics book and check on his plot he wrote for me for my song. I read the title and it said 'B You'. I chuckled at his funny title and read the first verse. It was inspiring but I still needed to make some changes. I planned to discuss it with him later when he picks me up. I tried singing the lyrics in my head with the melody and it was a good match. ByungHun snapped me out of my senses and I looked at him. 

ByungHun: So.. um... Ricky told me you were at HongDae yesterday with 7 other boys... *awkward smile*

Me: Oh that was Ricky? No wonder I thought I saw him some where. And those 7 boys are the friends of my cousin. They are incharge of baby sitting me while my brother is gone. 

ByungHun: Oh~ You seem close to them?

Me: of course~ They are like my childhood friends but then after I moved to US I had less time to see them. Now that I've moved back, they are sticking to me like magnet and metal. 

ByungHun: Hhm~ They sound fun :)

Me: yea they are~ Especially Bobby Oppa :3 I use to have a crush on him when I was young *blush* he was always there to protect me so I just fell for him. But that was long time ago. But I still don't know if I got over it :3

Then ByungHun looked as if he was dissapointed or something. The same expression when DongHyuk teased that I was his girlfriend. 

ByungHun: Oh.. hhmm~~ 

Me: What's wrong?

ByungHun: Huh? Oh Nothing :D

Me: you're acting weird these days 

ByungHun: Am I?

Me: yea..

ByungHun: Hhmm~

Just them there was a honk up front. ByungHun went to check on it. 

ByungHun: Yah Bin-ah! Someone is here!!

Me: *runs* OH BOBBY OPPA!! I gotta go~ Seeya tomorrow :)

ByungHun: Oh.. ok.. seeya *awkward smile*

I packed up my stuff and went out to meet Bobby Oppa. I waved to ByungHun and went into the car. He smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes. We reached home and I asked him and HanBin oppa to help me with the song. We stayed up all night and finally the chorus and the first verse was done. I wanted to finish the song but Bobby kept asking me to go sleep since it was already 3am and I had to get up at 5. I went to bed and cherished the 2 hours I had left to sleep. 

After 2 hours. Jinhwan Oppa came and woke me up. I groaned but he pulled me up and pushed me into the washroom. I lazily brushed my teeth and washed up. I changed into my uniform and tied my hair up. I was so sleepy I didn't even notice that my tie was out of place. HanBin and Bobby Oppa were sleeping while the rest were awake. YunHyung Oppa noticed my tie and shook his head. He helped me and I smild at him. He gave me a piece of bread and I ate it. Today Jinhwan Oppa was bringing me to school and we walked to school. He held my hand and I was too sleepy to shrug it off. He carried my bag and I really thanked him. Soon we reached school and girls were whispering again at me because I was holding JinHwan Oppa's hand. He let go and I waved to him. 

I was then like basically walking like a zombie because of a 2 hour sleep I had last night. I walked to class and saw ByungHun sitting there. I waved to him and sat down. I immediately took the opportunity to sleep for at least 10 more minutes. ByungHun just shrugged his shoulders and continued reading his book. The teacher came in and I didn't really pay attention. ByungHun nudged me but I didn't feel anything due to the fatigue. 

Mr. Hoon: YAH LEE HANBIN!!! ARE YOU SLEEPING?!

Me: *surprised* Hok! Uh... Sorry...

Mr. Hoon: GO OUTSIDE AND STAND THERE UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN COME IN!

Me: *sigh* neh...

I walked out and held both my hands up for punishment. Soon I could hear the teacher screaming again. 

Mr.Hoon: YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?! DON'T FLIRT IN MY CLASS!! GO OUT AND JOIN HANBIN!!!

Soon ByungHuun came out and stood beside me. I was confused but he just shrugged. I nudged him and he chuckled. After few minutes, I felt that the sleepiness hit back at me. I couldn't stand still and ByungHun noticed. My hands were almost hitting my head and when it almost did, ByungHun grabbed it and held it up for me. I smiled him a thanks and he just chuckled.

ByungHun: *whispers* Yah Lee HanBin, What did you do last night? Playing around with Bobby? *smirk*

Me: *whispers* I did not.. I stayed up all night with HanBin and Bobby oppa to write the song...

ByungHun: With Bobby~

Me: And HanBin... *sighs*

ByungHun: *chuckles* just lean on me, and take a nap~

Me: Its ok.. I can take it...

ByungHun: *grabs my head and rests on shoulder* Just nap~

Me: *sigh* thanks~ 

We both sat down and I fell asleep. I felt like I was in heaven when my eyes closed. Soon ByungHun slept as well and we slept there until the bell rang. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED~ OK DONE WITH UPDATES OTL TIME TO STUDY >.< BYE~