Jealousy?

Love Triangle

L.Joe P.O.V

Soon it was music class and we all went to the studio. I sat beside HanBin and she started to get excited. I chuckled at her cuteness and she pouted. I pinched her cheeks and the teacher came in. The teacher was a very strict and stern person, make one mistake and she'll hate you forever, at least thats what happened to JinYoung... She stood near the board and taught us some new notes. HanBin was just looking around the room and nudged her to concentrate. She then focused on the board and the teacher gave us a task. She wanted us to write out own song and it was individual. I saw the anticipation in HanBin's eyes and I just giggled. Ms. Ho then left us to start on what we were going to write for the song and we were going to perform it on stage during parent's day but only a few can do it. 

Ms. Ho: Alright students, I want you to write your own songs and I will choose 3 winners, the 3 will then perform on Parents Day on the 2rd week of this month which is next week. Good Luck~ You may start. The Instruments are at the back of the class just to let HanBin know. :)

HanBin: Neh SeonSaengNim *smiles*

She dashed to the back and got a small piano. I just chuckled and got my phone out to use my music app. I wasn't a singer person but a rapper person so I write raps instead of songs. HanBin sat down and started to play the piano. I was impressed by her music skills because she immediately could play out a melody in 5 minutes. She wrote the notes down and I was just amazed by her talent. 

Me: yah Lee HanBin, you've got some talents :) *thumbs up*

HanBin: *blush* I just really love music you know?~ Its just so cool >< I wish to stand on a stage and perform but my brother just asked me to forget it since being a singer is hard... And so I just kept this talent and helped my brother out...

Me: *nudge* Yah, don't be sad, you can still persuade your brother right? Trust me he will understand :)

HanBin: *smiles* thanks byung :P

D-did she just call me Byung? No one calls me that but my friends from the gang, and why is it that my heart races when she calls me that. I smiled and ruffled her hair which made her pout. I continued writting my raps and soon class was over. 

End of L.Joe P.O.V

HanBin P.O.V

After music class ended, ByungHun and I walked back downstairs to go back into our class. Our next class was history which I hated the most. I mean history is boring and who would wanna learn about people who are dead? *sigh* Anyways, I sat back down and my phone vibrated. I took it out and checked for teachers passing by. Suddenly L.Joe sat down and I kept my phone away.

Me: *gasps* Oh my godness you scared me... O.O

ByungHun: Dude, its just me XD By the way, why do you have your phone out?

Me: It vibrated, it must be HoWon Oppa, something must have came up. 

I unlocked the screen and saw the message.

 

'HanBin-ah Sorry for text you during school time but I just wanna let you know that DongHyuk is coming to see us XD I know you would be really happy right?~' He'll pick you up later afterschool while I'll be at home making lunch for us :) Love you~ muaxx~~ From: Hansome HoWon Oppa <3' 

 

I Squealed making the whole class look at me, even ByungHun.I saw back down and started to feel more excited after Music class. ByungHun took my phone and read the message. His face turned dull and he was staring at me. I tilted my had and he returned my phone to me. He faced front and I just shrugged. Soon a teacher came in and to our luck the history teacher wasn't here~ I was so happy I could fly up to the sky and forget everything that happened just now. I was secretly using my phone to text DongHyuk Oppa and ByungHun was quiet the whole class. He didn't even bother to look at me when I asked him something. I felt that maybe he was tired from Music class so I just shrugged it off and continued texting DongHyuk Oppa. 

Me: Oppa, my brother said you were coming to fetch me later~ Is it true?

DongHyuk: yea of course :) How can I lie to my little cousin :3

Me: Yah Oppa, I'm not little anymore ><

DongHyuk: you are to me *meh rong*

Me: Chit! I hate you :P

DongHyuk: No you don't~ Anyways, go back to class, I text you later when I reached :)

Me: Sure Oppe :) Seeya later :3

I switched off my phone and took my music sheet out. I also took my lyrics notebook out and started scribbling words and notes in it. ByungHun just slept there and I just chuckled at him. After few minutes of writting, the bell rang signalling that school was over. I quickly packed my bag and woke ByungHun up. He looked up and his eyes were really puffy. I held my laugh in and nudge him to tell him that school was over. 

Me: Yah Lee ByungHun, school is over~

L.Joe: Arra *yawns* Wait for a moment, I will pack my bag...

Me: Ppalli~~ ><

He finished packing his bag and I grabbed his arm and ran out of the classroom to the school gate. We waited there for DongHyuk to pick me up. Suddenly I saw a familair figure leaning on the gate using his phone while being surrounded by girls. I rolled my eyes and knew that it was DongHyuk. I let go of ByungHun's arm and ran to DongHyuk. He looked up and opened his arms. I hugged him and the girls were whispering. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Me: Oppa, finally~ After all these years I've finally see you again :3

DongHyuk: Yea~ How are you my little girl?

Me: Yah Oppa! I'm not little anymore *pouts*

I could hear girls whispering and glaring at me. I don't usually do aegyo but if it's DongHyuk Oppa, its an exception. DongHyuk was the closest to me comparing to my other cousins. His mom was the one who took care of us when my parents were away. Though he didn't hate me and HoWon like how his mother did. I saw ByungHun walking to my direction and I waved to him.

DongHyuk: Who's that?~

Me: My best friend, his name is Lee ByungHun :)

L.Joe: Annyeonghsaeyo *bow*

DongHyuk: Annyeong :) I'm DongHyuk~ HanBin's boyfriend *smirk*

Me: Yah!! I told you to stop saying that ><

Then I could see ByungHun's expression turn dissapointed. 

Me: Yah ByungHun Oppa, don't believe him, he's my cousin ><

ByungHun's face lit up again. 

DongHyuk: Well, we better get going~ Or HoWon hyung is going to chop my head off >< Seeya around ByungHun *waves*

L.Joe: Ah.. Neh... *bows*

DongHyuk grabbed my arm and I went into his car. I smiled at ByungHun but ByungHun just nodded. I felt kinda sad because he's been like this ever since History class. I shrugged it off and DongHyuk drived off. 

End of HanBin P.O.V

Leo P.O.V

I was walking to the gate when I saw HanBin and L.Joe talking to an unfamilliar guy. He had his hands around HanBIn's waist and to tell you the truth, I wanted to punch him but Hyuk stopped me. I walked closer to eavesdrop on them and I could hear their conversation. 

DongHyuk: Who's that?~

HanBin: My best friend, his name is Lee ByungHun :)

L.Joe: Annyeonghsaeyo *bow*

DongHyuk: Annyeong :) I'm DongHyuk~ HanBin's boyfriend *smirk*

HanBin: Yah!!... 

That did it, I walked away from them with an aching heart and Hyuk just followed me. I never knew HanBin had a boyfriend. I went to the canteen and sat down with my gang. Hakyeon was confused while Ken and Ravi already knew what happened just by looking at my face. I groaned and went back up to class. Ravi followed me while the rest were just eating and chatting. 

End of Leo P.O.V

 

To Be Continued~

 

A/N: YEY~ I'VE ADDED AND NEW CHARACTER WHICH IS... *DRUMROLLS* KIM DONGHYUK FROM iKON~~ <3 HAHA HOPE YOU READERS ENJOY>< ALTHOUGH ITS NOT REALLY A GOOD STORY YET, BUT HEY, GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT :3 STAY TUNED :)