Reunion XD

Love Triangle

HanBin P.O.V

I was walking side by side with DongHyuk oppa after he parked his car in the parking lot. We were chatting about the randomest things. He had 6 more friends that HoWon and I were close with. We walked up to the elevator and went up to my house. I unlocked the door and went in with DongHyuk. HoWon oppa came out from the kitchen and I hugged him. DongHyuk walked to him and fist bumped him. I excused myself from them to go wash up and get ready for lunch. 

I went into my room and locked my door to wash up. I sat in my bathtub and relaxed as the warm water washed away all those unhappy thoughts and stuff that happened today. After 30 minutes of showering, I got up and went to change and blow dry my hair. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and heard some loud laughing outside. I chuckled and went out seeing all 6 of my cousin's friends. HoWon was with them as well. I shook my head and went to sit on the dining table using my phone. I saw a text and opened it. It was ByungHun.

ByungHun: Yah Bin-ah, can you come over to my house tomorrow? I need your help with something~

Me: Sure, but I gotta ask HoWon Oppa first :p

ByungHun: Chit~ Fine~ I just need help with my Science OTL

Me: haha~ Well I'll ask HoWon Oppa and tell you by tomorrow :p 

ByungHun: Sure Sure Bin~ 

Me: Stop calling me that ><

ByungHun: Why? Can't I call my bestfriend anything I want?

Me: Eeii~ Fine shorty :P

ByungHun: YAH! You're so dead tomorrow ==

Me: Yea yea whatever you say :P I need to go now~ talk to ya later~ Bye :3

ByungHun: Sure~ 

I closed my phone and got up to walked to HoWon when suddenly JiWon appeared in front of me. He was also close with me and he was basically my second over protective brother. But we never saw each other ever since HoWon and I moved out. Sure I did chat with him and we were still close. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

JiWon: Who was that?~

Me: My bestfriend :p

JiWon: Well whatever you were texting just now doesn't seem like bestfriends~

Me: Yah! Oppa >///<

JiWon: Is he your boyfriend?~

HanBin: BOYFRIEND?!?

And there goes HanBin. We share the same name and he is like the most over protective friend I ever have. He dash to me and held my shoulders. I squealed and he looked at me right in the eye. 

HanBin: Tell me HanBin, who is your boyfriend? Is he handsome? Is he nice? How old is he? Do I know him? What's his name?

Me: Whoa oppa, stop with all your questions. He is not my boyfriend, JiWon oppa is just joking >< He's just my bestfriend :)

HanBin: I see~ 

DongHyuk: Well by the looks of my eye he doesn't seem like just a friend :p

Me: YAH! *smack* 

DongHyuk: aaahhh...~ HanBin hit me because of a boy huehuehue... T^T

Me: *roll eyes*

HoWon: *chuckles* Alright thats enought from all of you~ I need to run some errands so mind if you guys take care of HanBin? I'll be back tonight~ Food is in the fridge and if you boys need anything, there is a store down teh road *points* I gotta go, SungYeol has been rushing me OTL

Me: Aaaww~ Alright, be careful ok?

HoWon: Sure sweety *peck forehead*

YunHyung: eeww~ Hyung, you still do that to HanBin?

HoWon: *glares* Yes~ Got a problem?

Yunhyung: *gulp* no... OTL

HoWon: Alright, I'll go now >< Seeya tonight Bin-ah~

Me: Geurae oppa~ Jalga :)

HoWon Oppa took his jacket and then left the house. After that I smacked my head forgetting to ask him if I could go to ByungHun's house tomorrow >< uugghh.. I send him a text and he replied saying he allowed by cerfew time was 8pm. ChanWoo walked to the kitchen and got the food out that HoWon Oppa made. I helped heat it up and the 8 of us ate happily. 

In the afternoon, we all went down to HongDae and enjoyed the scenery. I was walking beside JunHoe and he was chatting with me while the others went to buy some snacks to eat on the way. My phone vibrated and it was HoWon Oppa. I read the message and sighed. 

HoWon: Bin-ah, something came up with my friends.. I'll be going home next week OTL I'm sorry, I've already told DongHyuk about it and he said he would take care of you while I'm gone :) I just need you to stay healthy and eat well while I'm gone! Ok? Love you as always~ 

Me: Alright Oppa, be careful! I want you to be home in one piece understood?

HoWon: Sure Sure :) U can count on me :)

I sighed and switched off my phone. JunHoe patted my back and I smiled at him. I saw Bobby and HanBin Oppa coming back with some drinks and also the others came back with some Ddeokbokki and we sat down and ate it. We then went to Han River and just sat there watching people performing some music. I've always been jealous of those people because they get to perform. I sighed and layed down on the grass. Suddenly my cousin and friends started singing some accapella and I sat up listening to them. I smiled at them and they were a quite talented bunch. People gathered around us and I clapped at them after they finished. People then walked away and I looked at Bobby and HanBin.

Me: Bobby Oppa, you know how to write songs right?

Bobby: yea~ I love writing songs. HanBin here likes it too~

HanBin: *smiles* *peace*

Me: Well I need your help~ My task for music class is to write a song but I can't think of the theme. I have the melody but ideas are just not coming to me... *sigh*

DongHyuk: Well, we can all help you :)

ChanWoo: yea noona :)

Me: Thanks :3

Bobby: Now lets go listen to the melody of yours~

I nodded and we all walked back home. Somehow I could see a familiair figure staring at me but I just shrugged it off. We reached home and I took my keyboards out and then played the melody for the guys. They seemed impressed and HanBin already had his lyrics book out. Bobby was connecting my keyboard to the desktop and he showed me how to add some rythmes into the song. After the finishing touches, we all went to sleep because it was quite late and I had school tomorrow. The boys slept over and the 4 (Bobby, Jinhwan, HanBin, YunHyung) were sleeping in HoWon's room while the others (DongHyuk, JunHoe, ChanWoo) slept in the guest room. I took a last listen to the melody again and really mentally thanked Bobby for helping me. I switched off the lights and hopped onto the bed. I closed my eyes and then drifted to Dreamland~

 

TO BE CONTINUED~

A/N: YES I AM IN LOVE WITH iKON NOW <3 UUGGHHH DONGHYUK IS JUST ASDFGHJKL >////< AND BOBBY!!! I CAN'T OTL