What is this?

Love Triangle

HanBin P.O.V

I've been in this school for 3 weeks already and people really hate me. I don't understand why but they just hate me. One time Sa Ra came to me and slapped me saying that I was a for telling my brother about the incident. I just tried to ignore her much in school and stuck with ByungHun more. He became my bestfriend and He said he was going to introduce me to his friends later. We were currently having Science class and we were learning about some red blood cells. I felt someone throwing something at me. I look on the floor and saw a note. I picked it up and ByungHun was curious too. I opened the note it was the word written on it. I turned to the direction from where it was from and saw KiYoung. She pretended to focus on the board but I saw her smirk. ByungHun snatched the note and tore it apart. I sighed and excused myself to the sickbay.

Me: SeonSaengnim, I'm not feeling well... Can I go to the sickbay?

Mr. Kim: Sure~ I'll write you a note *smile*

I nodded and stood up. ByungHun tugged on my arm and I just brushed his hands off. I nodded at him and went to get the note from the teacher. I walked down to the sickbay and Mr. Choi. I just asked him for some pain relievers and walked out of the room. I didn't want to go back to class so I just went up to the rooftop. I sat on the bench and just listened to some music. I looked at the photos of me and my brother when we were young from my phone. After we moved to US, my parents were so busy they barely had time for us. I was left with my brother and my aunt. We studied in California for 5 years until we came back to Korea. My parents sent money to us but we haven't seen them for a long time. I missed them but some part of my mind told me to stop thinking about them since they didn't really care about us. I sighed and unconciously fell asleep. 

End of HanBin P.O.V

L.Joe P.O.V

We were having Science class and someone threw a piece of paper at HanBin. She picked it up but when she opened it, I could see that her tears were going to fall. I snatched the paper and tore it apart. I heard her sighing and I was really angry. My blood was boiling and I saw KiYoung smirking while looking at the board. Suddenly HanBin asked the teacher if she could go to the sickbay. The teacher wrote her a note and she stood up. I grabbed her arm and she brushed it off. She nodded at me and walked away. I sighed and glared at KiYoung and she just shurgged it off. I continued concentrating in class but there was one thing bugging me. It was HanBin, ever since she came to our class, I had this is feeling for her. She was innocent and sweet, not like any other girls in this school. I couldn't really confirm my feelings for her yet but she just makes me feel like I want to protect her with all my might. Soon Science class was over and there was no sign of HanBin coming back to class. I sighed and thought that I should go look for her. 

The teacher came in and fortunately, the teacher was absent. I excused myself to the sickbay and grabbed the note from the relief teacher. I ran to the sickbay and busted into the room. Mr. Choi gave me a surprised face but immeadiately smiled.

Me: Mr. Choi, have you seen HanBin? 

Mr. Choi: Yea, she was here a while ago. Isn't she in class now?

Me: No, I can't find her anywhere... Anyways, thanks for the help.. Here's the note

Mr. Choi: Alright, good luck finding her :)

Me: neh...

I ran here and there but there was no sign of HanBin. I sighed and ruffled my hair. Suddenly I could hear a voice behind me. I thought it was HanBin so I turned around and hugged the person. But to my surprise, it wasn't...

Sa Ra: oppa, you miss me that much? *smirk*

Me: *what the* What the heck... What do you want?

Sa Ra: Says the one that hugged me~ you like me don't you?

Me: No... And I will never... now what do you want?

Sa Ra: I can see you are looking for your princess... Where could she be..? *smirk*

Me: Yah Kim Sa Ra!! It's not funny!! Tell me where she is!!

Sa Ra: How the hell am I suppose to know?! I don't stalk her... *scoff* Anyways, I'm here to invite you to my party... Whether you like it or not, you're coming... Or I'll hurt that princess of yours...

Me: Try me.. 

I walked away and went on looking for HanBin. I saw ChanHee and went up to him. 

Me: ChanHee hyung, you saw HanBin? 

ChanHee: No, maybe she's at the rooftop? 

Me: OH! HOW CAN I FORGET THAT?! UUGGHH... THANKS HYUNG..

I ran up to the rooftop and I saw HanBin sleeping on the bench. I walked to her but someone was sneaking up on her. I ran to her and hugged her right before the person threw something at her. The wet substance got to my face and hair. When the culprit found out, he ran away and never looked back. I broke the hug and realized HanBin was awake. She seemed surprised and I checked her if she was alright.

Me: yah, are you ok?

HanBin: *blush* Yea... I'm f-fine... 

Me: Why are you here? care to explain?

HanBin: I hated class so I came up here... I rather be alone then tolerate any more of those people... *sobs*

Me: *hugs* Its ok... I'm here *pats back*

HanBin: *cries* Alright...

Me: Now, lets go back down... My friends are waiting... Achoo!!

HanBin: Oh! ByungHun! You're all wet... I'll get you some towels...

Me: No need to worry about me.. lets just go down...

We walked down and I saw my gang sitting down waiting for us. HanBin hid behind me and I pulled her arm to stand beside me. 

Me: Hey guys, this is HanBin~ HanBin, these are my friends~ As you know, this is ChanHee, That is Niel, This is ChanJo, that is MinSoo hyung, and over there is Ricky~ :)

HanBin: *bows* Annyeonghasaeyo... *sniff*

MinSoo: Yah L.Joe, what did you do to her? Why is she crying? 

Ricky: Aigoo, noona, don't cry~ If L.Joe hyung bullies you, I'm here :)

HanBin: Thanks... 

Me: Hello, first of all, I didn't bully her.. ._. Second, she is my best friends, why should I bully her?

ChanHee: He's right tho :)

The conversation went on and HanBin wasn't feeling any better. I sighed and tapped her shoulder. She turned to me and I made my signature funny face. She smiled but immediately became sad again. I sighed and tickled her. She laughed and I felt proud. She nudged my arm and I winced. We laughed and so did my friends. 

End Of L.Joe P.O.V

 

Ideas are not coming to me ;_;

To Be Continued...