Scary HoWon Oppa

Love Triangle

A/N, I'll be using HanBin more than Rachel now :3 Enjoy :)

HanBin P.O.V

After PE, I could walk but ByungHun was helping me a lot. I really thanked him but he really didn't have to do that. He insisted so I let him anyways. Next class was English and I sat in class waiting for the classmates to come back into class after they change. I saw down and touched my face, there was a scratch and I really feel sad. Why would they do this to me? Its not like I'm going to hurt them. I sighed and the students came back in one by one. ByungHun sat beside me and smiled. I smiled back and payed attention to the teacher when he came in. He looked like he was from US but I wasn't sure. He spoke clear English so I'm asuming he is American

Teacher: Oh, seems like we have a new student in class *smiles* Why not you introduce yourself to me?

Me: Neh... My name is Lee HanBin, but my English name is Rachel. I'm from Chicogo but my hometown is Busan.

Then someone threw a paper ball at me. I was embarrassed so I faced the table with my head down. 

Teacher: HEY!! THATS NOT NICE MS SA RA KIM!!! APOLOGIZE TO HER THIS INSTANT!!

She just scoffed. 

Teacher: *sigh* Well nice to meet you HanBin :) I'm Mr. Derrel and I'm from Cali :D Nice to meet you~

Me: hehe...

 I sat down and I was about to cry but I held it in. ByungHun squeazed my shoulder and I looked up to him. He was cheering me up but all I could do was sigh. He frowned and made funny faces for me. I chuckled and thanked him. Luckily we were sitting in the last row or the teacher could've saw us. After class, I got a text from HoWon and he said to meet him in the entrance hall. I smiled and packed up my things for break time. ByungHun wanted to follow me so I let him. We went downstairs and I saw Leo sonbae on the way. He smiled to me and I waved to him while ByungHun stayed quiet. 

End of HanBin P.O.V

L.Joe P.O.V

I helped HanBin back to class but she told me not to. I insisted since she was hurt because of me. I helped her sit down on the chair and went to get changed with ChanHee. We walked to the toilet and changed. I could hear Sa Ra and her friends giggling but I just ignored them. After I changed, I went back to class and sat down beside HanBin. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. When I saw her smile, my heart was beating at a very fast speed. I turned front when Mr. Derrel came in. He looked happy as usual and called up for HanBin to introduce herself. 

Teacher: Oh, seems like we have a new student in class *smiles* Why not you introduce yourself to me?

HanBin: Neh... My name is Lee HanBin, but my English name is Rachel. I'm from Chicogo but my hometown is Busan.

Then someone threw a paper ball at her. I was angry when I saw who did it. My blood was boiling and I wanted to stand up and slap Sa Ra but the teacher beat me to it.

Teacher: HEY!! THATS NOT NICE MS SA RA KIM!!! APOLOGIZE TO HER THIS INSTANT!! 

She just scoffed. 

Teacher: *sigh* Well nice to meet you HanBin :) I'm Mr. Derrel and I'm from Cali :D Nice to meet you~

HanBin: hehe...

She sat down and her head was facing the table. She looked like she was a bout to cry and so I land my hand on her shoulder. She looked up and I tried to cheer her up but all she did was sigh. I thought of an idea so I tried to make her laugh by making my usual funny faces. I never do them to anyone but somehow I just want to make her smile. She chuckled and thanked me. We continued the whole class until recess time. After Mr. Derrel dismissed us, students stormed out of the classroom leaving me and HanBin left inside. She looked at her phone and she got a text. I peeped at the ID and it said 'HoWon Oppa <3' I was feeling uneasy inside and wanted to ask who it was but she said she was going downstairs already.

HanBin: Hey, I'm going to go downstairs now.

Me: I'll follow you then :)

HanBin: Its ok, I can go on my own *chuckles*

Me: Just let me alright? *pouts*

HanBin: *giggles* Alright :)

I followed her and on the way, we saw Leo sonbae. He smiled to her and she waved back. The same feeling came back again and I wanted to punch Leo sonbae but I just stayed quiet. We reached teh ground floor and I saw a man standing on the front entrance. 

HanBin: HoWon Oppa!!~~ *runs* 

HoWon: Aigoo HanBin-ah!~ *hugs*

HanBin: *hugs* Oppa, finally you came *pouts*

HoWon: What happened? Whose this? *breaks hug*

HanBin: This is ByungHun, he is my classmate *smiles*

Me: Annyeonghasaeyo...

HoWon: Annyeong, I'm HanBin's brother, nice to meet you :)

So he was her brother... 

Me: Ah Neh *smiles*

HoWon: *gasp* HANBIN!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!

HanBin: *mumbles* Oh shoot...

HoWon: Who did it to you?! Was it HIM?! *points at me*

HanBin: Aniya oppa, I just fell during basketball...

Leo: She was bullied... 

Great now this guy is here... uugghh

HoWon: *glares* Who are you?

Leo: I was the one that helped her...

HoWon: would you care to explain?

Leo sonbae explained while HanBin was trying to calm her brother down. HoWon requested to see Sa Ra so I brought him to her. HanBin hid behind me and we went to find Sa Ra. Leo sonbae found her with her friends talking to YoungBae and she was surprised to see us. 

Sa Ra: Oh, ByungHun oppa, you came to find me? You wanna hang out with me?

HoWon: So you are the one.... *grumbles*

Sa Ra: *glare* Who the hell are you?

HoWon: Oh, once you know, you'll be going to hell

HanBin: *mumbles* Oppa... stop...

HoWon: I am HanBin's brother and I heard you bullied her today.. Care to explain why?

Sa Ra: *gulps* She threatened me! I just defended myself!!

HoWon: *scoffs* You expect me to believe that?! Please, I know my sister well... 

Sa Ra: *gulps* 

HoWon: If ever you touch or even go near my sister again I will make sure to skin you alive... UNDERSTOOD?!

Sa Ra: O.O 

HoWon: Now, HanBin, lets go buy yout books~

HanBin: *sigh* Neh oppa... 

Leo and I just stood there watching someone change from a lion to a cat. We looked at each other and then to Sa Ra. She was crying and we walked away from them. I helped HanBin carry her books while Leo was already with his friends. We went back up to class and carried on with our usual schedules. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED~~