Thankfulness (idk if its even a word XD)

Love Triangle

JinHwan P.O.V

After waiting for DongHyuk to write a letter for HanBin's school, the both of us went into Hanbin's room to check up on her. She seems fine sleeping on her own and I left a note beside on her table telling her that DongHyuk and I were going to buy somethings for her. We left the house and let B.I and Bobby be in charge of her and the house. DongHyuk drove his car while I was putting in the CD of all our musics we made. After listening to several of the songs, we reached HanBin's school and went in with the guard's permission. DongHyuk asked a girl for the direction of the teachers office and she gave detailed directions. We went on our way and explained to the teacher about Hanbin's absence. We gave her a 2 days permission note to the teacher.

Me: Seonsaengnim, we are HanBin's guardians and we are here to give you a letter of permission for Hanbin's absence. She's not feeling well so she won't be in school today and tomorrow. Is that ok?

Teacher: Sure~ Of course its ok, I want all my students to be healthy and active in school, tell her to have all the rest she needs *smiles*

DongHyuk: Thanks Ms.~ We should get going :) Bye~ *bow*

Me: *bow*

Both of us exited the room and met up with a students standing outside the teacher's office. He seems harmless so we just smiled at him. He bowed at us and we walked away. After reaching home, DongHyuk and I walked down to the conveinience store to buy some things for HanBin. I bought some chocolate and ice-cream while DongHyuk was picking out some pads and pain killers for her. I chuckled at his blushing face and paid for everything. 

When we reached the appartment, I saw the 2 HanBin(s) siting on the couch watching TV while the other boys were being noisey in their rooms. I showed her the things I brought and she smiled widely. DongHyuk left the things in the kitchen counter and scooped some ice-cream for HanBin. I took a glass of water and the pain killer for HanBin. She ate the ice-cream and the pain killers and was relaxed on the couch. Bobby came out with YunHyung from his room looking all dressed up. 

Me: Yah KimBab, where are you going?

Bobby: I'm going to buy some food with YunHyung for you guys, its almost lunch time :)

B.I: Buy us pizza alright?

YunHyung: Eii, arraseo hyung. HanBin-ah, do you have anything you want to eat?

HanBin: I'll have anything you guys buy :)

Bobby: Alright, we'll be going then~ Bye~ 

The 2 left the appartment and I could hear nothing from the Maknae's room.

Me: YAH GOO JUN HOE, JUNG CHANWOO, WHERE ON EARTH ARE THE BOTH OF YOU?!

ChanWoo: We're in our room hyung!

Me: What are you guys doing in there?

JunHoe: Nothing!! 

B.I stood up and went into their room only finding them watching his favorite drama 'The Heirs'. B.I told them to watch with us since the TV wasn't really showing anything interesting now. The came out with their laptop and connected it to the TV. Out of the blue, HanBin said something that shocked us all.

HanBin: I wish I had a boyfriend... *chuckles*

All: MWO?!

HanBin: I mean, its about time. I'm already 18... *sigh*

B.I: You can have me though~ *wigles eyebrows*

HanBin: Ew no Oppa, you're not my type ><

B.I: Ouch, that hurts ㅠㅠ

HanBin: *chuckles*

JunHoe: I know who she likes~ HanBin likes Bobby hyung~ right?~

HanBin: Yah Goo Jun Hoe! Don't say ridiculous stuffs >//< *throws pillow*

DongHyuk: Ooohh~~~ So my little HanBin does have a crush on Bobby~ Well, that can be, cuz Bobby really is attractive~ 

HanBin: yyyaahhh~ *pouts*

ChanWoo: eeii hyung, don't bully HanBin 

JinHwan: *chuckles* Alright HanBin~ But is it true that you like Bobby?

Suddenly...

Bobby: *opens door* Did I hear my name?

HanBin: *gasp*

JunHoe: Oi hyung~ We're just talking about HanBin's crush on- asdfhjkl

HanBin: *covers JunHoe's mouth* Its nothing~ *glare*

YunHyung: Did you guys bully her again?

DongHyuk: Eei hyung, why would I bully my own cousin~ We're just teasing her, thats all *laughs*

HanBin: yyyaaaahhh~ *whines* *pouts*

Bobby: *pinch cheeks* Aigoo~ Alright, thats enough, lets eat before the pizza gets cold~

We all went to eat and I was laughing at how HanBin was so red when we talked about Bobby and her. Actually we all knew her crush towards Bobby before she left for the US. The reason is because HoWon hyung told us everything. I chuckled and ate the pizza the boys bought and gave a slice to the pouting HanBin. She accepted it and ate it with us. 

 

SERIOUSLY WHAT AM I WRITTING... UUGGHHH.... =='' I THINK MY IDEAS ARE FLYING AWAY WITH MY MENTAL... OTL I FEEL SO TIRED ㅠㅠ ENJOY READING MY SENSELESS STORIES ._.