The New Kids in town

Love Triangle

Lee HanBin P.O.V

The next day, I woke up and got ready for school with my cousins. I saw a message from ByungHun and I read it. 'Ya Bin-ah, I'm feeling sick and I can't go to school today... Tell me all the homeworks for today please ><...' I sighed and turned off my phone. I walked to school with ChanWoo and the rest and reached school around after 10 minutes. I waved to my friends and went up to class. On the way, I bumped into a guy. I fell onto my and looked up to him. I never seen him before, he must be new. He smiled at me and handed out his hand. I held onto it and got up. He doesn't look Korean so I spoke to him in English.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry I bumped into you... 

Vernon: Oh! You can speak english?

Me: yea.. You don't look Korean, you're new here? 

Vernon: Yea... *scratches head* I was transfered here today *chuckles* What's your name?

Me: Rachel, but my Korean name is HanBin Lee. What about you?

Vernon: The name's Vernon, HanSol Vernon Chwe~ Nice to mee you~

Me: Oh, you're Korean?

Vernon: Only half *chuckles* Can you help me get to my class?

Me: Sure, you are in? 

Vernon: I don't know but the room number should be 4B-1

Me: Oh! That's my class~ C'mon, I'll bring you there :)

Vernon: Thanks Rachel :)

We walked to class and I can hear whispers everywhere. I looked around and people were pointing at us. I sighed and Vernon looked at me. 

Vernon: Why are you sighing?

Me: Just that people are whispering again... *sigh* 

Vernon: Why?

Me: Let's just say I'm not the most favorite in school by the students... 

Vernon: Oh? But you're so nice~

Me: Not everyone thinks so I'm afraid...

We reached class and the teacher was already there. I sat down and Vernon was infront with the teacher.

Teacher: Alright class, this is our new friend :) Why don't you introduce yourself?

Vernon: *In Korean* Annyeonghasaeyo~ My name is HanSol Vernon Chwe and I'm 18 years old *smiles* I'm half Korean half American and I will be your new friend :)

Teacher: Thank you HanSol, I can see you made friends with HanBin~ Why not you sit next to her? HanBin-ah, Vernon will sit next to you while ByungHun will sit next to ChunJi :)

HanBin: Neh...

Vernon came to his seat and sat down. I smiled at him and people in front were talking about me again.

GaYoung: Uugghh Why does that always get the hotties... Damn I really hate her!!

Hana: Yea!! The teacher must be blind and ...

I sighed and Vernon heard everything. He patted my back and I smiled. Class went on as usual and there was some homeworks passed to us from the teachers. I took down ByungHun's and passed it to ChunJi. Vernon was beside me all day and lucky he was from the same country where I was from. We became good friends and he was like my other brother I have never had. Soon it was afterschool and ChanWoo was waiting for me. I waved to him and ran to him. Vernon caught up and said hi to ChanWoo. We were all the same age. 

ChanWoo: Annyeong, whats your name? You seem new here *smiles*

Vernon: Ah Neh, My name is HanSol Vernon Chwe and I'm from America *smiles*

ChanWoo: Oh~ So you both come from the same country~

Me: Yeap~

ChanWoo: Hey, wanna come to our house? B.I and YunHyung will be late today so he told me to go home with you first!~

Me: Sure~ C'mon HanSol!

We walked home and had a blast chatting. We reached home and we could smell JinHwan and DongHyuk's cooking. We took off our shoes and went in. Bobby come out and greeted us.

Bobby: Oh! we have a visitor~ 

Vernon: Annyeonghasaeyo~ Vernon ibnida~~ 

JinHwan: Welcome~ You are Hanbin's new friend?

Vernon: Yeap~ 

Bobby: Come in~ we are just about to have lunch~

We had fun eating and chatting together~

 

To Be Continued.,.....