iHop4U Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 24-February-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

iHop4U Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
yes

How many members are in the roleplay?:
51

Are they active?: 
Yes! They might not be all at the same time, but everyone comes online durring some part of the day!

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
Yes! Everyone is friendly with each other and talks with everyone! Especially the couples in the roleplay talks to everyone too!

Admin Review: 
The main admin updates the AFF page at least a few times a day. Also when the other admins and I welcomes new members, we welcome the new members right away right after they add us or ASAP since all of us admins come online everyday and multiple times everyday!

Community Review: 
Yes, the members makes every new incoming member feel welcome and no, there are no outcasts and no one ever gets seen zoned! The admins and I speak with everyone every chance we could and we're super friendly with everyone especially since before I became an admin!

Drama?: 
Drama is allowed in character as long as it doesn't go overboard, but, no, nobody ever starts any drama! Everyone always gets along with each other! Also, there aren't any drama that revolves around me other admins and no we never start anything! Especially OOC drama, no one starts causing it at all!

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
This roleplay is an amazingly awesome roleplay!!! Seriously, it's a lot of fun and I really recommend it!!! Please join!!! It's something you wouldn't regret doing!!

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!