Chmpgn Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 27-February-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

CHMPGN RP Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
yes

How many members are in the roleplay?:
18

Are they active?: 
not as much

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
yes. although the roleplay is pretty chill, everyone is close to everyone. there is no person left out. there are moments when the tl becomes too fast for our own good, but there are also moments when the tl becomes quiet. we're not THAT demanding when it comes to the members going online and i believe this is why the tl activity becomes so erratic.

Admin Review: 
we, admins, love everyone. we have talked to everyone in the roleplay already. like i said, we're all close to each other. and for the incoming members, we make sure that they don't get left out and all. it takes us no longer than thirty minutes during weekends and no longer than three hours on weekdays. we update it a lot to keep it on the top of the 'latest roleplay' tag. pmsl.

Community Review: 
everyone is very welcoming. there are some who personally mention the newbies while there are some who flood the tl just to get noticed by the newbie. N O. THERE ARE NO OUTCASTS..

Drama?: 
nope. we experienced one, but, ever since then no drama happened. everyone's happy all the time. i'm actually starting to think that everyone's high. pmsl.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!