뎐태 Byuntae Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 3-April-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Byuntae Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:
About 40?

Are they active?: 
Somewhat, sure yeah. (Timezone)

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
Honestly, I would. The people are friendly, and weird and everything in between. If you're looking for a roleplay where admins will actually try interacting with people rather than their own cliques then yes. I HIGHLY recommend Byuntae.

Admin Review: 
The admins are interactive with members, especially the owner. She's always trying to make it a better place for everyone and to be nice and friendly even at her worst possible state. When someone leaves the roleplay, she really feels it because she treats everyone like her children. Usually not long, but due to admins and their time difference plus personal lives I guess it's complicated sometimes? They update the AFF often as far as I know, they've been on top of the list or almost everytime I look for a new roleplay. The two head admins, or the owner and just another admin that I assumed was a head, are really active and welcoming.

Community Review: 
The members are friendly, well they were for me of course. A lot of rpers like batting around about not getting attention but if you don't put in your part you'll never make friend, alright? Members here are really nice to me and I hope that no one feels left out. Everyone has their own cliques and buddies and as far as I know they interact.

Drama?: 
I talk to the owner often, she sometimes opens up about some mishaps that happen among the admins but I don't think it's something to be considered as drama. I don't think she looks at them differently either? The members... other than heart breaks and people feeling down when someone leaves, I don't think there has been any incidents.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
-

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!