Moonlight Kiss ☽

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 16-June-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Moonlight Kiss ☽ Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:

Almost 30

Are they active?: 
yes.

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
It's a relatively new roleplay and so far so good! Two days into it and right now, it's a yes. Maybe because it's such a small community right now, it seems close knit but at the same time I do have some constructive criticism towards it.

Admin Review: 

They update AFF quite well - no issues with that. They do their jobs in regards to welcoming members, but maybe without even realizing it they become a bit selective. Some of the admins give more attention to their own friends. I had a few admins greet me and then only one continued the conversation at the moment. They'll give you attention but maybe not enough. But that's from my experience. Personality wise, none of them are intimidating and they're all quite nice and friendly. That's the only issue I have with them so far. It is new and you know what they're doing a good job so far and for sure it will continue to be better.


Community Review:

Not a lot of them greet or add you. For me, I've been doing more of the gretings right now. Take into consideration the time differences - I added a lot of people who "saw" my welcoming pos that didn't bother adding me, but there were also a lot more that added me. When you make conversations, some of them try and then ignore you after ahile but those who continue the conversation are really sweet! And you do become friends with them. I understand why it may be like this, it is a match-making based roleplay. People are bound to be lowkey face-chasing in the most "non-obvious" way, so I didn't choose a very desireable character (maybe that's why?). They have a group chat and if you're not a fan of it it's easier for you to become an outcast because you have to force yourself to do something in order to fit in. But overall, the members aren't the type to be mean or intimidating. None of them are like that, I just need to get into it more and hope for the best i guess. They are all friendly and hyper. You'd understand when you observe the News Feed if you do give this place a try.

Drama?: 
Not at all. It is new, after all. Everything's still pixie dust and rainbows.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
So far, I see the typical things I personally don't like in roleplays emerging here but at the same time these people are just not those types of people where you'll feel EXTREMELY excluded. The way these people type are inviting and it's just a very mature and nice place to be right now. I just hope that it becomes a bit more equal in terms of treatment in the future (I'm speaking from MY own experience right now) because it does have the potential to be a really great roleplay. I might be thought to be shy and maybe I'm not trying but I am. I have the smiley faces and I don't type like this at all, mines is much cuter. I do put the effort in, for anyone who may disagree with all of this and get extremely defensive. The only part where I do not want to put in effort is the group chat because I just don't feel comfortable with things like that, I don't mind them, I just don't like them. If they're there, they're there.

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!