Sin City

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 23-May-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Sin City Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:

Around 40+

Are they active?: 
yes.

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
Definitely will recommend for someone who like to have a good time, meet friends, and choose a persona they always like to roleplay as aside from being an idol. I like being vampire drinking blood and also portraying as an idol. Anyone can be anything they want here. There are no limits.

Admin Review: 
The admins are very friendly, they respond fairly quickly and very approachable. There is at least one admin always on standby so it doesnt matter which timezone you are. New members are always greeted as soon as they are accepted to the roleplay.

Community Review:

We all talk to each other in the roleplay. Everyone is nice to roleplay with. Angels and demons gets along well.

Drama?: 
Haven't seen any major drama yet. More like mini ones but not severe to the point that will cause any ooc problems or anyone to leave. The admins handle drama between members really well to make sure the roleplay is safe, happy, and fun to interact. I don't think there are drama between admins, more like play fights but its funny to see since its funny and cute.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
This is a Yuri Rp with mature content so there will be , if you're looking for an innocent roleplay this would not be the right one. It's serious roleplay with lots of creativity.

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!