Genius Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 23-February-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Genius Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:
94

Are they active?: 
Yes

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
YES YES YES YES YES 

Admin Review: 
While there are some admins that are just there to do their job, or they only talk to the other admins..that is definitely not the case here.   They treat everyone with decency and respect.  They obviously love their members and there isn't anything bad that I could possibly say about them.  The admins are what have kept me in the roleplay as long as I have been a member (about 8 months omg)

Community Review: 
I love these people.  I have the strongest bonds with them.  I don't know of any other roleplay that I have been to where I could rely on the members to cheer me up.  There is always someone online that will be more than happy to talk to me.  My pm is always full, sometimes I have to turn off the chat (sorry to anyone that might read this).  

Drama?: 
I've seen minimal.. and it's been a really long time since I've seen any at all. 

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
Join and give me someone new to torture--I mean love <3

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!