Camp Half-Blood

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 6-May-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
yes

How many members are in the roleplay?:

Around 50

Are they active?: 
So-so.

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
It depends. If you are someone who is extremely outgoing and can barrel through the cliques then go for it! It's very fun when people talk to you.

Admin Review: 
The main admin, Seulgi, is very nice. However, she seems very busy. The other admins aren't talkative in the slightest. They seem hard to approach and when they do they don't respond often.

Community Review:

Some members are welcoming, but you can tell right away there is a large clique that the admins are a part of. It's hard to get through no matter how friendly you are. The theme of the roleplay is fun and very promising, but it is really hard to roleplay when no one talks to you. This is coming from someone who has tried to talk to everyone with very little response in return.

Drama?: 
As far as I know there isn't drama. IC drama, probably but that's all for the sake of the plot.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
I joined this roleplay and at first it was very fun. I enjoyed it, but as time went on it became more of a chore, really. Members and admins weren't as welcoming as they were and it's kind of discouraging when no one wants to talk to you.

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!