Alfheim Academy of S(ex)tisfaction Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 27-February-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Alfheim Academy Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:
81

Are they active?: 
hell yeah

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
Very much yes!

Admin Review: 
Amazing, warm admins. They handle the place well and being very nice and welcoming toward everyone. They are always there to talk with anyone who need help or just someone to talk to. The main admin, Hongbin, is an amazing, fab person who's so friendly and nice to everyone. They are respectful and not at all admin-ish.

Community Review: 
Amazing place, honestly. Lots of active, talkative people, someone is always into a plot or /coughs/. Almost everyone talk to everyone and no face chasing at all, you can see people dating and befriend with the most weird ships you'll ever hear of, not at all the usual ships like you can find in other places. Very good rpers and ters, people who know how to rp well. I have so much fun being in there, really.

Drama?: 
Not ooc at all, and only plotted ic drama. We do ic drama because it's fun and it makes everything interesting but it NEVER gets ooc or out of hands. The admins are taking a good notice of that.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
Just come and join. it's so much fun and active and full of . a lot of members are online during different parts of the day and you always have someone to talk to. we do 1st and 3rd pov, paras and not paras, serious plots and just-chill posts. The plots are all interesting and people are amazing and warm. You would not regret join us.

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!