Kangsan District Academy Review

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 27-February-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Kangsan District Academy Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:
Around 100

Are they active?: 
Majority, yes.

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
Yeah. It's a nice rp.

Admin Review: 
"There are four admins: Gaeun, Minseok, Siwon and Hayoung. Since there's a lot of rp-ing in PM, I can't say who interacts with members more. It seems Gaeun and Minseok interact more. Minseok greets the newcomers often. Siwon complained once about people not interacting with him but I don't really see him coming up to other people that often. As for Hayoung.. As far as I know (again, with the PM stuff) she only talks to the few people she knows whenever she's around. People are added to the roleplay pretty quickly. As soon as an admin is online and they're online every day. (except well, Hayoung) AFF gets updated regularly as far as I know, except during activity checks. Then it takes quite a while. "

Community Review: 
"The community is nice. There was a period where the littlest things got blown up and made drama but it calmed down. The majority of the people are friendly and open to make friends. Some people are harder to approach than others but there are a lot of people in the roleplay, so.. you'll find someone to get along with. "

Drama?: 
"As I've said, there used to be a period where there was a lot of drama. But it calmed down. There's the usual drama of relationships and all but those are just the usual roleplay situations and nothing big.. (mainly entertaining to watch)"

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
"1. It's like the two only admins are Gaeun and Minseok. But it feels like Gaeun is too busy to keep up with it. She starts something but never finishes it. (we were going to have some event at Christmas.. it got postponed and in the end didn't happen). Activity checks are started by her but it takes sometimes /two/ weeks before the inactives are even listed in the Deletion group. That's way too long and makes it all messy. Minseok does a lot of the work. He announces most of the people, he posts the lists of the inactives (I'm guessing whenever Gaeun doesn't get to it or Hayoung because that's her job?? I think. Not sure). He is always there when you have a problem and tries to mediate things. He's been doing a lot and considering there are four admins, maybe a bit too much. He also recently checked everyone's friendlist to clean them because not everyone always deletes whoever needs to be deleted. Siwon.. I guess people go to him with their problems and Gaeun or Minseok aren't available. He some times announces people. When I first joined he did makes official posts in the main office group but other than that... I thought he was like the admin who mediates situations. Not sure. Hayoung.. She appears once a month and starts posting every link of the inactives separately in the Deletion group, which, I guess, is quite handy when there's like a list of 20 people to delete (since it's a big roleplay) so you don't have to click on each link. That's great...And that's the only thing she does. I'm guessing that she's busy but... if you're too busy to fully be an admin, maybe you shouldn't be one... 2. Something that's been bothering me: Whenever someone leaves the roleplay.. it's not enough to just announce it in the Main Office group.. The admins should immediately put the link of that account in the Deletion group. Because a lot of people (me included) just look at the announcement and then get distracted by another notif and forget/don't bother to go find the account themselves. The main problem is that things happen too slowly around Activity Checks and deletions. Also, inactivity might need to be checked better.. Some members are super inactive and just join the activity check to stay in the roleplay (but not do anything.. so they're basically taking up space)"

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!