War of Wonderland Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 23-March-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

War of Wonderland Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:
48

Are they active?: 
It's been pretty quite, but yes

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
Of course! It's very literate, and some of the ideas the other members have come up with have been amazing to read. I would love for some new friends to come and join me.


Admin Review: 
The admins are busy, understandably. There are currently three admins, Chanyeol, Hyunseung, and Heechul. All three are busy with jobs and university and such, but with the exception of Heechul, the admins make sure to check in as much as they can. Chanyeol and Hyunseung check in on their breaks, and that is usually when apps and new members are introduced. While they're working it may take a few hours for them to get to it, but they will definitely get to it.

 


The admins are very nice and welcoming as well. They make sure to handle any problems that come up responsibly, and it's a pleasure to plot and roleplay with them.

Community Review: 
The members are all very welcoming and friendly, as expected. It's just that it's hard to catch them online, and since most of the members are of working age, they might be too busy to check their notifs or pms. I doubt there are any outcasts either, but it's kind of hard to tell because any ooc interaction is done in pm.

Drama?: 
Other than a slight incident a few weeks ago that the admins have already taken care of, there really isn't any drama whatsoever as far as i know.

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
Like I said, it's a little bit quiet here. I would really like some new people to bring this place back. The admins would be devastated if it were to close down, and honestly, so would I.

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!