Paths of Dissonance Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 6-July-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Paths of Dissonance Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:

idek

Are they active?: 
???

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
two words. Hell. No.

Admin Review: 

They are /very/ involved with their own cliques and it's easy for them to forget the quieter people. They're also pretty slow when getting around to admin duties because each admin has their own thing to do.


Community Review:

The community's on google plus so it's hard to see who's on. That being said, there is definitely bias in the groups. Most of them are pretty nice if you catch their attention though.

Drama?: 
Not that i know of, but this rp is very recent.

Additional Comments and Concerns:

Honestly its hard to score on outcasts and members and stuff because /so/ many people have ing triple accounts. I can't tell if someone's quiet or if its another account and honestly, I don't get why /everyone/ needs more than one account. I'm not joking, I went through the groups last week and like, 13-18 accounts were doubles and triples. And this is in a rp with like, 46 members.

 

This platform is also on google plus and it's very hard to get used too. Like I said before, it's hard to tell when other people are online if they're not posting or spamming unless you use google hangouts, and even then it's not perfect.

 

The theme is interesting, I'll admit that, but interesting does not equal fun if you feel like you're being ignored all the time.

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!