Amitié Facebook Roleplay

Roleplay Reviews [Taking Anon Reviews of Roleplays NOW!]

the

roleplay

reviewer

Roleplay Details
 

Date of Review: 24-February-2015
Story Link: Link
Reviewed By: anon

Amitié Facebook Roleplay Review

 

Was this review made by an admin: 
no

How many members are in the roleplay?:
100+

Are they active?: 
freaking active

Would you recommend this roleplay to others: 
"would highly recommend this to you actually -- aha. but seriously, highly recommend this 'one of a kind' roleplay."

Admin Review: 
"admins are like the parents there, one time when members were being lazy at welcoming newcomers, head admin postponed the event so the members can focus on greeting the newcomers first, which really worked. they have very little time to socialize because there are so many things to do, and so many jobs to finished but they never fail to inform the members that they will give late replies and before going off to sleep, they make an ooc post and say. 'gotta go! make sure to greet the newcomers, alright?' the admins are there not as an admin but as a part of the rp as well, there's another time when a member was having a hard time making friends and an admin approached her and spoke to her in private. and the next day, the girl is happy-go lucky and have these wonderful friends. they know how to be serious when needed to be, but are there to be soft and such."

Community Review: 
"there's no such thing as a perfect rp -- aha amitie experiences having outcasts too, but the members and admins approach them if they spot an outcast and slowly bring them to the world. members are funky, fun and crazy, there's so many different types, you'll see illiterate and literate and just bubbly people. and they're all friends."

Drama?: 
"if there's a drama, it's kept ic it never goes too far to ooc"

Additional Comments and Concerns: 
n/a

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was created by in:exordium's staff.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes and can be used as base and can be tweaked to your heart's content!