Park Accident

10 ways to win your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You ready MinYoung?” Hoseok waved the Frisbee in his right hand.

“Ready!” I yelled.

“Here I go.” He threw the Frisbee towards me.

“Hold up!” I jumped for it, only to miss it by an inch, “Almost got it!” I ran after it, hoping to be able to catch it.

“Watch out!!” I looked to my right to only be hit by something.

“MinYoung!!” I jolted awake. “W-What?” I looked around the room, “Where am I?”

EunJi was sitting on the edge of my bed, “Where else smart one?” She got up and sighed, “Hurry up! We’re already late!! We were supposed to meet BTS at 11:15 but you decided to sleep in and now it’s 12:30.”

“Why didn’t you wake me up?!” I half screamed as I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

“I did! You ignored me and went back to sleep!!” She groaned.

“Ah!!” I grabbed my hair in frustration. “You have to help me! Go pick an outfit for me while I brush my teeth!”

She rolled her eyes, “On it already.”

It was already 12:35 by the time I was ready. “5 minutes only? That’s my highest score so far!” I fist pumped the air as I checked my phone.

“Hurry up or they'll will be mad at us!” She grabbed my wrist and ran down the stairs.

We quickly put on our shoes and ran out the door. “Did you lock the door?” EunJi asked me.

I huffed and ran back, “I don’t think I did.”

She watched me run back home, “I seriously don’t know why Jungkook likes her…!”

“I’M BACK!!” I shouted as I ran towards her.

“Locked it now?”

I nodded, “Yeah! Now hurry! It’s already 12:45.”

“Says the one who woke up late.” She mumbled.

“Just hurry!” We both ran to the place we were all supposed to meet.

“Why are we here at school? They’re already at the park!”

“Then you lead the way!” She ran ahead of me. What a nice way to start the morning…! This is too much running! I’m going to die soon! We finally made it to the park.

“MinYoung and EunJi are here!” Taehyung shouted.

“Where were you two? It’s already 12:55.” Jin handed us water bottles, “And why are you guys out of breathe?”

“We…ran…all…the way…over here.” I panted.

“This idiot woke up late!” Eunji pointed at me as she tried to catch her breathe.

“It’s not my fault! Who’s the one who wanted a Movie Marathon? You!” I pointed at her.

“MinYoung!”

I looked behind me to see Jungkook and Jimin playfully pushing each other. “Jungkook?” I looked at the Frisbee in his hand. “Frisbee?”

He smiled, “Wanna play?”

I shook my head, “Maybe after I rest a bit.”

Jimin held a football in his hand, “Well me and Namjoon are going to go play football, see ya!” And they both left.

“Where are they going?” Yoongi asked.

Jin shrugged, “Probably a little farther from here. You know them both, if you get hit with the football they throw, you’ll end up in the hospital for sure.”

“Is there food?” EunJi looked around.

“Of course!” We followed him to this checkered blanket with a picnic basket on it. “Dig in!” He pulled different types of food out, making my mouth water.

“Thanks!” EunJi and I started eating like no tomorrow.

“You guys didn’t have breakfast huh?”

I stopped to think, “Now that you say that, we didn’t…!” EunJi didn’t care to answer, she just nodded and continued eating.

“I’ll let you guys eat for now.” Jin left to go play with Jungkook and Hoseok.

After we got done eating, EunJi and I laid down, rubbing our stomachs. “That food was delicious!” Eunji sighed happily.

I sighed approvingly, “Agree!”

“EunJi!” Taehyung came running towards us.

“Yeah?” She sat up slowly.

“Wanna come play Volleyball with us?” His eyes twinkled in excitement.

“Um…sure! Why not? You coming MinYoung?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter