Ice Cream Shop

10 ways to win your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was already Friday, exactly 4 days since the “deal”.

I slumped in my seat, tired of hearing Mr. Choi talk about Korean History. When is class going to end?  I watched the clock slowly tick. This is just depressing. I sighed and rested my chin on my palm. “Here you go.” The girl behind me tapped my shoulder. In her hand was a little note folded neatly that had the letter J on it. I blushed knowing who it was.

“Thank you.” I quietly whispered as I took the note.

I opened it carefully.

 

BTS wants to go to this new ice cream shop after school, do EunJi and you want to come along? – J

 

I smiled and wrote back.

 

Sure! That sounds awesome! There’s a new ice cream shop? I didn’t know that!  – M

 

I passed it back to the girl who passed it back to whoever passed it to her. I thought it was kind of funny that he wrote that note to me. He sat in the last row next to the window on the right while I sat in the middle row on the left side. Soon enough, the girl tapped me again.

I grabbed the note and read it.

 

Cool, and yeah, it just opened last week and we wanted to go try it. It’s pretty close to the school. - J

 

I wrote back.

 

All right! I’ve been craving for Ice Cream lately!! – M

 

I giggled as I drew a little ice cream with a face on it. I passed it back to the girl once more, still giggling at my ice cream drawing. I wonder if he saw it yet.  Curiously, I turned around to see Jungkook chuckling at my little drawing. He looked at me and flashed a smile. I smiled back.

“Here you go.” The girl handed me another note with an evil smiley face on it.

“Who is this from?” I asked.

She shrugged, “The guy behind me just passed it so I don’t know.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry about that.” I turned around and opened the note.

 

I can clearly see you two flirting~! – E

 

I face palmed, Seriously EunJi?

 

He just asked me if you and I would like to go with BTS to this new ice cream shop after school. And what’s up with the evil face? – M

 

I gave it to the girl, sighing in disappointment. After a few seconds, she gave me the note again.

 

Ice Cream?! Yes!! And it means I’m going to tease you later on today~! Obviously! – E

 

I turned around to look at her/ “Seriously?” I mouthed out. She smiled and continued taking notes. What am I going to do with her?  

 

Just keep on taking notes you weirdo! – M

 

“Here you go.” I passed it to the girl once more before doodling in my notebook out of boredom.

 

***

 

“Anyone have questions?” Mr. Choi looked around the room. “No questions? Well since it’s Friday and I feel nice today, I will let you have free time and I won’t assign homework for the weekend. The bell shall dismiss you.” He sat in his chair and began doing paper work. The whole class cheered and we all scattered around the room into our little groups of friends.

EunJi plopped into the chair next to me and Jungkook sat in front of me. “This class was such a bore.” EunJi grumbled.

I nodded, “I thought I was going to knock out!”

They both gave me a funny look, “You did knock out.” They both said.

“I-I did?! When was that?” I touched my face to see if I drooled and luckily I didn’t.

They both laughed at me, “You knocked out right after you gave me the note.”

“W-What? But I started drawing after I passed the note to you!!” I quickly opened my notebook to find the pencil line going off the page.

“Seems like you knocked out right after drawing Eren from Attack on Titan.” Jungkook pointed at Eren’s messed up eye. I closed the notebook, embarrassed that he had to see that.

EunJi just started laughing at me again, “His eye!!” She held onto her stomach.

“It’s not that bad.” Jungkook smiled crookedly, trying to not laugh at my drawing.

“HEY!!” I hit him lightly on the shoulder, “You’re supposed to help me! Not make fun of me.” I puffed my cheeks while crossing my arms.

Jungkook’s P.O.V:

She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. She looks cute when she’s mad. I smiled. She looks like a puppy. “What are you smiling at?” Her face turned red, “Stop laughing at Eren’s messed up eye!” If she only knew what I was actually smiling at.

“I can’t help it!” I laughed.

EunJi laid her head on MinYoung’s shoulder, “Sorry~!”

She turned her head away, “I don’t take apologizes from you anymore!”

EunJi pinched her cheeks, “Aw, is MinYoung being a cry baby?”

MinYoung squeezed her eyes shut, “Stop pinching my cheeks! It hurts!”

"Sorry MinYoung.” I apologized.

“I don’t take apologizes from you either!” She glared at me, “You laughed at Eren’s messed up eye too!”

I chuckled, “If you forgive me then I’ll pay for your ice cream~!”

She looked at me, “You’re not joking right?” I shook my head. “Fine, only this once because you’re buying my ice cream.”

“HEY! I’m your best friend and you don’t take my apology but you take his?” EunJi shouted.

“Jungkook offered free food so I couldn’t resist!” MinYoung beamed.

“You’re so easy.” EunJi mumbled.

“Am not! You’ve would of said the same thing too!” MinYoung pointed at her.

“And how would you know that?”

MinYoung poked EunJi’s forehead, “Because I’m your best friend smart one!”

 

***

As soon school was over, we all headed to the ice cream shop. “I wonder if their ice cream is good.” EunJi pondered.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter