Confessions

10 ways to win your heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“MinYoung~!” I turned around to see EunJi running towards me.

“Good Morning EunJi.”

She smiled at me, hooking her arm with mine. “So did you sleep well?”

I groaned, remembering how I didn’t get a wink of sleep at all. “You don’t even wanna know!”

She giggled, “I’m guessing you didn’t get sleep…huh?”

I nodded. “Thanks to my stupid little sister, she kept me up by talking to her boyfriend on the phone all night. Do you know how annoying it is? I rather not eat for a whole day than listen to them talk!! And I love food!!”

She laughed, “Wouldn’t you be used to it now? She has been dating him for 3 months now. And you can’t blame her, they go to different schools.” I sighed, knowing she was right. But still…couldn’t they be a little bit quieter. They talk as if they’re screaming. As we got to school and headed for our lockers, at the corner of my eyes I could see EunJi looking at BTS.

BTS was a group of 7 good looking boys who went to our school. There was Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. They were popular and they sure did have a huge fan club. Yeah, they were good looking but they weren’t my type.  

I smirked, “So my little EunJi has taken a liking into BTS hmm?”

She blushed, “No, I was just day dreaming.”

“Yeah sure, practically drooling over them is day dreaming.” I crossed my arms. She frowned, not approving of what I had said. “I’m just saying. If you like them then you like them.” I raised my hands in defense.

She sighed and opened her locker. “I don’t like them, I just think…they’re cute. That’s all.”

I scoffed, leaning against the lockers, “Sure, that’s what every fan girl says about different boy groups.” Her eyebrows furrowed as she glared at me with hatred. “What?” I asked innocently.

“Nevermind.” She muttered as she emptied out her backpack. I smiled, knowing I had won our little argument.

“So, who is it?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

She pushed me away, “Nobody! And stop doing that, you look stupid.”

I gasped, “Rude!” I clenched my right hand over my heart, “Now it hurts, here!”

She stuck her nose in the air and ran away to our homeroom. “I don’t care. It’s the truth.”

“RUDE!!” I screamed as I ran after her. Just then I felt someone staring at me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to only make eye contact with Jungkook. As soon as we locked eyes, he turned away and continued his conversation with Taehyung. Is he blushing? I shrugged and went back to chasing after EunJi. It was slightly awkward but more embarrassing. Maybe I was too loud that I caught his attention. Am I really that loud?  Well, my family is quite loud together and I consider EunJi as my sister so…maybe I was too loud. Oops!! My bad. I felt my cheeks heat up. Hopefully I didn’t disturb anyone else. That would be rude of me.

I had finally caught up with EunJi. “Sheesh. You should join the track team or something. You run pretty fast!” My hands were on my knees as I tried to catch my breath.

She looked at me as if I was a disgrace to her. “That’s because you’re slow! And you hate running.”

I playfully glared at her, “Well excuse me for not exercising as much as you.” I stood up straight and opened the door, only to have eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter