Secret out

The Star | KaiSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin 

My head was hurting like crazy and I was cursing under my breath whilst in pain; I placed my hand over my forehead as I could barely bear the pain. 

I must've fallen during the flip and hit my head and knocked myself unconscious for a moment. I knew the moment I slipped right before the flip that it'd turn out bad, and I was for some reason getting a flashback of Chanyeol and his derpy smile. I didn't even know why I thought of that. I must've gone mad, which wouldn't have surprised me anymore, since I thought I had turned mad long time ago. Or it was just me who was finally facing reality. 

I slowly opened up my eyes after I noticed I wasn't lying on the floor in the practice room anymore, but on something more softly. Like a bed. 

I sat up and glanced around, and my eyes widen in shock. I was in Kyungsoo's room. I looked down and noticed I was lying in his bed. 

"Oh, you're awake already," said the small squishy one, and my body automatically stood up from his bed out of embarrassment of being in it when it wasn't even mine. "No, don't stand up yet." He ran towards me after placing whatever he had in his hands on the nightstand and made me lay back down on the bed again. He was sitting on the edge of his own bed whilst I was lying there, and he held his hand on top of my forehead to check my temperature. "You're burning up, he commented, which I mentally rolled my eyes to. It wasn't because of fever.

"I'm okay, you don't have to nurse me," I mumbled, a bit embarrassed, but he forced me back down. I was a bit astonished by his sudden force, but obeyed without questioning him. 

"Here, take this," he said as he gave me a pill and a glass of water. I figured out it was painkillers, so I took one and let the water flush it down my throat. 

He laid the glass back on the table and picked up something else from the small table he had in the middle of his room. 

"I made some food for you," he said with a soft tone and handed me some sandwiches. I didn't want to seem so spoiled to just accept everything, so I shook my head. 

"I'm not hungry." Of course right at that moment my belly decided to make an elephant noise that I bet even the neighbours heard, and I - for the first time - saw a smile on Kyungsoo's face; I even heard a small giggle coming from him. 

"Sounds like it - " 

"You smiled!" I practically yelled surprised, even surprising him as I made his eyes widen whilst his fingertips slightly touched his own lips astonished. 

"I did?" He seemed just as surprised as me, like he had never known that his lips could curve upwards at all. 

"Your smile is very pretty," I smiled, "your lips looked like a heart." I  didn't actually didn't plan to say that out loud, and we both stared at each other, red as we ever could be. 

"Uhm, thanks," he answered, mostly shyly, and got up from the bed. I decided to just eat the sandwich to shut myself u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter