14: When you can't sleep

The Star | KaiSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin

I went to the last person I hadn’t asked yet and let out a big heavy breath after running around in the house, trying to find him.

“Have you seen my boyfriend?” I asked a girl who was holding tightly on her boyfriend and looked to be a bit drunk, but enough to communicate with, and was stable on her feet.

“That short Kyungsoo guy? I saw him talking to someone, Jared I think, and he led him somewhere. Don’t know where though”. I thanked her and ran around again. I knocked on some doors and found other couples making out on the beds, toilets, and hallway, literally everywhere. There was one room I hadn’t tried yet, and I knocked on it.

“Is anyone in there?” I tried to open it but it was locked.

“Go away!” I couldn’t tell if it was Jared or not, so I came up with an idea. I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed Kyungsoo’s number. I pressed my ear onto the door and tried to listen if I could hear his ringtone in there or not. I could a familiar tone that I knew he had set for my calls, and I dropped my phone.

“Kyungsoo!” I yelled and slammed on the door.

“He’s not here. Now get lost!” Now I could fully recognize Jared’s voice. I was about to break down the door until I saw in the corner of my eye that Luhan and Sehun were just passing by, and I quickly grabbed Luhan.

“Luhan! Kyungsoo’s in there with another guy! Something must’ve happened to him!” I yelled frustrated and Luhan’s eyes widen. Even if he was drunk, he easily found his keys in his pocket and put the right one in the keyhole. I rushed and opened the door and saw Jared on top of Kyungsoo, who was unconscious, in bed and kissed his neck, already halfway ing his shirt. My eyes widen in shock but it quickly got replaced with an angry glare.

“Get your dirty hands off him you ing pig!” I yelled and dragged him off him, and he stumbled on his feet to find back his balance.

“You ing bastard Jared!” Luhan yelled and Sehun had to hold him back with all of his strength to not let him attack the pig. I was glad no one was here to stop me though. I glared at him, but as soon as he smirked I couldn’t help myself. I threw if for a punch and he fell down on the floor for stumbling from Luhan’s foot. (Good job Luhan!) I sat on top of him and punched again. I was about to continue but I heard Kyungsoo moan from behind me.

“Jongin”. I quickly stopped and ran towards him on the bed faster than you’d imagine.

“Kyungsoo, don’t worry, I’m here”. I was mostly rather trying to calm myself down to not panic and thinking I was too late. “Nothing happened, I came on time”. He wasn’t unconscious, but he looked paralyzed and his eyes were barely open.

“Jongin”, he cried and raised his hand to place it on my cheek. I nodded, and held on his hand on my cheek, and I didn’t notice I was crying until I felt it on our hands.

“What did you ing do to him?” I yelled as Kyungsoo had removed his hand and I turned back to Jared. He just chuckled and smirked, but then Luhan who suddenly spat on his face caught him off guard. Sehun must’ve not predicted he’d do that, only holding him back. “I asked what you ing did! Did you put something in his drink?!”

“Yeah, and he was stupid enough to drink a drink some stranger gave him”, he chuckled again. I would’ve attacked him again if it wasn’t for Kyungsoo holding my hand tightly, not wanting to let go.

“What did you ing give him?!” Yelled Luhan, who was red all over his face from anger, and looked to be exploding soon. Jared should be happy Sehun was here to hold him back.

“He asked you a question”, Sehun glared and Jared sighed.

“Flunitrazepam”. I really wanted to kill him but luckily Kyungsoo was here to stop me.

 “You’ll be fine. I’ll get you out of here”, I said and to calm both of us, and I carried him out of the bed. I gave Jared one last glare before exiting the room. I didn’t get far until Sehun had ran to catch up with me. “Where’s Luhan?”

“I let go off him”, he said a bit quietly.

“You know what he’s doing to Jared, right?” It didn’t look like Sehun liked violence, judging from the mixed expression on his face of sadness and anger, and maybe guilt.

“Jared’s getting what he deserves, and I don’t judge Luhan. I would’ve done the same if he wasn’t already, even though I’ve never punched anyone before”, he muttered, not making any eye contact at all. I didn’t want to just stand around and waited for him to say whatever he wanted to. “The pill Jared gave him is not dangerous. No need for a hospital. He only needs rest, and protection. I’m studying to become a doct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter