16: New Year's Eve (final chapter)

The Star | KaiSoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin

Kyungsoo and I were officially together. We were boyfriends. I couldn’t be happier. Also, today it would be New Year’s Eve. Kyungsoo was at my house with my parents, and of course they knew by now that we were together. At first they were shocked, but they accepted it pretty well, and also Kyungsoo. We have danced and singed a lot together. Even I enjoy singing these days, if it’s with my boyfriend.

“Jongin-ah”, Kyungsoo suddenly called, snapping me out of my own thinking world.

“What’s up?” I asked as he came to me on the sofa and sat on top of my lap, facing me. There were lots of space beside me, but that wouldn’t make it fun, and so was he thinking. My parents wanted to give us privacy and lend us the house while they were gone with friends of theirs.

We first stared into each other’s eyes lovingly, then he leaned in and kissed me. I had my hands on his back and thighs, and he held around my neck.

“I love you Jongin”, he said in between our kiss, and I smiled.

“I love you too hyung”, I murmured and kissed his neck as he threw his head backwards. I leaned him to the side of the sofa and trapped him between it and me. I started to search for his sweater to pull it off, but he grabbed my hands with his, stopping us from kissing and stared at me with wide eyes.

“U-Uhm”, he stuttered as his eyes were shaking. “Jongin…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything you don’t want to do”, I said with an innocent smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter