5. Wait for Her

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

We arrived at the airport and I saw a very tall and good looking guy smiling at me. He looked familiar. It was like I’ve seen him before but I wasn’t sure. And I missed him a lot, too.

 

“Annyeong, my dongsaeng!” he bent down and hugged me seems he was super tall and I was super small. Huh.

 

I hugged him back as I wasn’t shock with his sudden action. In fact, I smiled even brighter than the first time I met a lady who declared herself as my mummy and a guy who declared himself as my daddy. To be short, my parents.

 

Btw, I wondered who this guy might be. Both of us seemed to be close with each other. Maybe he was my…

 

“I’m Park Chan Yeol, your one and only oppa.” The guy in front of me said while smiling happily. Thank you for the answer, oppa. “I’m 18 years old now and I decided to continue my studies here, in America. You and I are super close, because I love you as my little sister so much.” He continued to tell more about himself. I blushed after he said the last sentence but I covered it up with a nod.

 

Chanyeol oppa held my little hand and pulled me to our parents who were taking our luggage. “We’re going to Granny’s house after this.” He told me and I replied him with another nod. Maybe I’ll talk to him later as I was feeling awkward to be with him, alone.

 

We went to Granny’s house by Chanyeol oppa’s house. I sat beside mummy at the back and looked down, listening to whatever daddy and my brother were talking about. I was thinking about a lot of things in my mind as there were a lot of things for me to know.

 

So, for basics, my parents were Mr. Park Jung Soo and Mrs. Park Min Young. I had a big brother, Park Chan Yeol, who was 11 years older than I was. I was the youngest in my family. Our grandmother lived in America.

 

So far, I could remember everything. Yeay!

 

We arrived at a big house which I called it, “The Castle” because it really looked like a castle. Chanyeol oppa parked his car at the porch before brought us all to the main door. He knocked the door and a not-so-old lady appeared. “Joohyun, my love!” She exclaimed happily and hugged me who was infected with the new beautiful surrounding. I froze for her sudden action but hugged her back anyways.

 

She broke the hug and looked at me. “I’m sorry to hear that you lost your memories. I hope the doctor here can help you.” she said with a smile. I smiled back, as that was the only thing I could do. I bowed to her to show my respect to someone elder than me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter