26. The Plans That Have Their Own Meanings

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

“Good morning, sweetheart,” I heard someone greeted me when Byunghun and I arrived to the main hall. Yes, it was finally Monday and we were here together as fiancés, not friends. Awesome, isn’t? Hahaha.

I am so showoff and I would love to apologize.

“Good morning, Tiffany,” I greeted my best friend back, who was standing beside Changjo who formed a smile on his face to see me and Byunghun that just arrived here. He let his right hand to wave a ‘hi’ gesture as a greeting for today. I didn’t hesitate or clueless to reply the same thing, making the guy beside me followed my lead.

“Where are the others, anyway?” Byunghun asked Changjo, after they did their brofist that they usually did everyday. Changjo just shrugged, obviously showed that he had no idea about the others who still didn’t arrive yet in this kind of time. Even Ricky, the Principle’s son, wasn’t here with the two.

“I saw them just now in the canteen,” Tiffany answered everyone’s question. “They told me to come here first as they have something to plan.” She added before scoffed. “What kind of a plan that they are trying  to get it done that make me being left out by my own friends?” She asked us, which made us answered her with only a piece of our chuckling.

“I think I know what they are trying to do.” Byunghun whispered beside me, which made me agreed in a flash. I knew what he was thinking. He knew that I knew that everyone knew about the soon-to-be Romeo’s feelings were soon to be revealed. The feelings that both of us believed that he couldn’t keep it any longer anymore. I understood and believed that this was going to be a big hit.

While both of us were busy whispering among each other, Tiffany and Changjo have fallen deep into their own conversation. Luckily, they didn’t notice and give a damn to us who were whispering in front of them. The topic, though, was about the girl who was right in front of us right now with her face showed how dissatisfied she felt with the guys at the canteen right now.

Guys, please come back as soon as possible.

Right on time, the boys finally came and walked towards us. I saw them from a far, and I saw Ricky first with a bright smile on his face. Niel was walking beside CAP, who was walking beside Chunji, who was showing a different kind of look that no one has ever seen it before. I guessed the boys didn’t notice the look on his face as they were smiling like they were in a place called ‘Heaven’.

“Oh, Joohyun! Good morning!” Niel arrived first and greeted me happily. He changed his attention to Byunghun, before did their brofist as usual. “You too, bro.” He greeted in a really formal way that every student in this school knew that it was Niel who created the method that everyone has been following until now. Congratulations, Niel. You have done it again.

Hah. Seriously.

 

The other boys greeted me, except the guy called Chunji with a nervous look on his face. My eyes blinked a few times. Do not tell me that he was going to make a confession right here, right now. It wasn’t a nice timing at all. It wouldn’t be romantic or memorable if he wanted to do it here and now.

Lee Chan Hee, please change your mind if you were thinking like what I’ve been thinking right now.

“Chunji-yah, kwaenchanna?” Byunghun asked him as he walked towards his best friend and patted his shoulder on the left. Chunji slowly took a deep breath, before prepared himself to answer the question. Although he looked quite normal now, his face wouldn’t change to show that he was seriously nervous to death.

“Yeah, bro. Thanks.” He answered, before took his water and drank it. I guessed that was his way to calm himself down. Aigoo, Chunji. You were nervous like you were going to ask Tiffany to marry you and be your Queen for the rest of your life, for God’s sake.

Opps.

 

“Students, please line up as we’re going to start the assembly.” As usual, the teacher gave an instruction to all the students in Dream High to get ready for the thing that annoyed Byunghun the most. Just like always, he would never this thing called ‘assembly’ as he got his own reason – it was just another waste of time.

 

Lee Byung Hun, I couldn’t agree more.

The assembly went for about one and a half hour and it was really a torture for the group who hated assemblies. Right after the teacher gave her last speech, we got on our feet to our respective classes in a fastest speed as we didn’t want to step on this place called ‘hall’ anymore. It wasn’t something bad to step in this place always but like I said, ceremonies thingy is one of the things that could torture those who would never show their interests to it.

As I was walking beside Tiffany at the back, I felt someone walking beside me on the right. I thought it was Byunghun, as he would always be beside me no matter on where sides he would be. I immediately formed a smile on my face as I thought I have given the correct answer. I wondered what Byunghun wanted to tell me now.

But then, the smile faded away just like that, making my face showed how unhappy I was right now. I was surprised, indeed. But the hatred feeling was worse and kept growing in my life whenever my eyes stared at this person’s face that made me want to punch it until it was seriously ugly with a lot of scars that were given by the person called Park Joo Hyun, the one who was getting mad and losing control.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter