17. Ignored

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

Three days have passed. L.Joe the Ice Prince was still ignoring me without a possible reason that I could accept. What was going on with him? When I asked the boys, their answer would always be the same. I felt bad to them to ask the same question for like, everyday. They must be bored already.

 

“Sorry, Joohyun. We don’t have any idea.”

 

Fine, then.

 

I also thought that he meant something to me, like really, really important for me. Maybe there was a reason why he kept appearing in my dreams before. Maybe there was something that I didn’t know that made L.Joe mad at me. Maybe… maybe…

 

Yeah. Just maybe.

 

But what was it?

 

Talk about his nickname, L.Joe, I would actually prefer to call him Byunghun instead. I wanted to call him that, but I was just afraid that I would make things even worse. I felt scared if he wouldn’t allow me to call him by his real name, then he would get even mad at me.

 

A statement for ice princes and princesses – you guys are so unpredictable.

 

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone which vibrated all of a sudden on the table beside me. I finally got a new message from him. Yes, you got it right. It was Nam Tae Hyun, my boyfriend who seemed to be ignoring me nowadays, which wasn’t a normal thing that he had ever done in his life.

 

 I quickly grabbed my phone and checked on the message as I gave myself a smile. But after I read it, the bright smile decided to fade away.

 

“Sorry, yeobo. I’m busy. We’ll hang out later, okay? Annyeong.”

 

Again with the same, unacceptable excuse.

 

I sighed. He, too, was joining the game. What game you might ask? Well, I believed you’ve known the answer already.

 

But for thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter