10. Breaking News

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two months since Joohyun's 16th birthday. School was about to over for summer, so she and Tiffany were planning about their vacation together. Only them. On the other hand, Taehyun, Joohyun's boyfriend has gone back to Korea with his parents. They were in a long-distance relationship which Joohyun kept holding it as loyal as she could. For Joohyun, they were still happy for each other, but Tiffany didn't feel the same thing. In fact, she asked Joohyun to just break up with him. But who would break up with your boyfriend just like that, am I right?

 

But actually, she should. And she will be.

Joohyun's POV

"So, that's it!" I told Tiffany. Both of us cheered, totally excited about our plan. Anyway, both of us decided to go to Paris this December for a week. And no tour guides for sure, as Tiffany didn't like it. Besides, we could have our own time instead of rushing ourselves around Paris for a week. It's not going to be fun at all.

 

Paris, wait for us!

 

We were discussing about it at our favourite place. Tiffany's house. We drank coffees that we bought after school before we went to her house. Her family recognized me already. That's why I was welcome anytime I wanted to meet my friend. 

 

We talked about a lot of things until the topic came out from . "Have you broke up with him?" she asked in English for the third time in two months. I sighed. I missed him, but sometimes I could easily forget about him. Although he called me almost everyday, I still wanted to know whether he cheated on me or not. Well, he's a guy. What could we expect?

 

"I think you know the answer already." I answered her back in English. Then it was her who let out a sigh. "Nevermind. I'm just want you to do it for your own good. You know how my love story went, right? That's why I don't want you to have a guy as him." she told me with a sad tone. I felt pity of her. We shouldn't talk about love right now.

 

I immediately changed the topic so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter