16. "Nam" the Dude

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s POV

The recess was finally over the moment I thanked the boys because of their kindness. We headed to our classroom with Niel and Ricky walked beside me. L.Joe, as usual, ignored my presence and walked by himself, leaving Changjo, Chunji and CAP at the back. I guessed he was still mad. But what was the reason?

 

The next lesson was Mathematics, which was actually my favourite subject of all time. I gave my full attention to Mr. Hwang, who looked exactly like Tiffany. Well, not too exact. It must be a coincidence for sure.

 

The day went very fast as the last lesson – which was Arts, and I wasn’t born with the special talent – was over. I packed my things and checked on my phone, in case if Namjoon ahjussi sent me a message. And yes, he did. He was waiting for me, so I got to hurry.

 

“Goodbye, Joohyun! See you tomorrow!” the girl in front of me gave me a wave. I waved back, before another girl did the same thing.

 

“Annyeong, Joohyun!”

 

“Can I have your phone number?”

 

I waved back at my classmates as to respect with what they were doing. How happy I felt to have everyone treated me nicely. This was just the same when I met my American friends for the first time. The same feeling when they waved goodbye. The same feeling when they asked to be my companions. The same feeling when they treated me like I was one of them.

 

I really felt grateful with everything.

 

The moment when I was busy waving here and there, six boys came towards me with a smirk plastered on each of their faces – excluded L.Joe. “Only one day and you’re everyone’s favourite already,” CAP joked which made me chuckled and hit him lightly at his right arm.

 

We went out of the classroom and talked about what they were going to do after school. They invited me to come with them to an arcade nearby. But I politely rejected their invitation as I just met them. They did look quite upset but understood anyway.

 

It was very unexpected when I suddenly stopped walking as my eyes met someone. Someone who I didn’t get to meet for months. Teen Top stopped walking too, and asked me what was going on.

 

I took a few steps forward, so did that guy. Yup, it was a guy. He looked at me in shocked before shouted my name.

 

“J-Joohyun?!” he called in a very surprised tone. His friends at the back were looking at me too, as this was our first meeting. I looked back at the guy, who began to smile brightly. Obviously, he was happy.

 

“It is you!” he exclaimed excitedly before ran towards me. I ran towards him too, before we got into a hug.

 

“Yeobo, you’re here.” He said.

 

“Yes I am, Taehyun.”

 

Yup. It was none other than Nam Tae Hyun.

L.Joe’s POV

I froze when I saw my own fiancé, who just came back from America, hugging a guy. And it wasn’t me. A pack of jealousy filled my body as I heard that damn dude called her in a very sweet, lovely tone.

Yeobo, huh?

 

When they broke off the hug, Joohyun introduced him to us, which made me got the role of the most shock of us all. The damn dude’s buddies were surprised too. It was obvious that their eyes got bigger and their jaws dropped open.

 

“Guys, I think you know him, but I just want to introduce him to y’all again.”

 

Sorry, Joohyun. I had no idea who that bloody guy’s name was.

 

“Everyone, this is Nam Tae Hyun. He’s my boyfriend.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter