3. Accident

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe’s POV

“Byunghun-ah…” she called me. Joohyun and I were playing at the park nearby my house. “Yeah?” I answered, looking at her. She stopped playing and looked at me, too. I waited for her to continue.

 

“Do you have any idea why our parents want us to have.. emm..you know.. special relationship?” she asked while emphasized the word ‘special’. I smiled. “Maybe they’ve seen or knew that I like you.” I told her. It was a true thing as Joohyun was the only girl who wanted to talk to me and be my friend.

 

What about the others? Nah. They won’t even look at me and I couldn’t get the reason why.

 

I could see that Joohyun got herself blushed. I chuckled. She was so cute. Like really, really cute. But then, I was back to my senses. I faked a cough. ‘Lee Byung Hun, control yourself.’ I reminded myself, in case I was ‘over-reacting’ and couldn’t control myself because of Park Joo Hyun. Lol. Nonsense.

 

I was back to reality again when our parents called us. It was time to go home.

 

“Let’s go, Joohyun,” I took her hand and we walked to our parents. Hey, the ‘holding hand thing’ didn’t mean anything, alright? It was better than I gave her a surprise on the cheek. Hopefully you got what I mean. But if you didn’t, let me just say is specifically. A kiss.

 

Obviously, I couldn’t do that because her protective brother will mad at me and – wait a minute, her brother has gone to America. So, I still got the chance! Hahaha!

 

But no, I wouldn’t do that. Our parents would tease me all the time and I’ll only get myself embarrassed. So, no. Not yet.

 

While we were walking, I asked her a question. “Want to play tomorrow?” Well, that was the random thing that I will ask before we went home. She nodded as usual and smiled. “Sure. See you tomorrow, Byunghun.” She said before let go of my hand and ran to her parents who were smiling – there was a meaning behind the smile so I knew, they were actually teasing. I ran to mine, too, and they were actually doing the same thing. Haish.

 

We waved goodbye and went back home.

Joohyun’s POV

I woke up by mummy’s ‘sweet’ voice and immediately had a shower. I didn’t take a very long time – maybe around 15-20 minutes in the bathroom. After that, I got myself ready with a white dress because we were going somewhere and it just got me excited a lot.

 

I went down and had breakfast with my parents. There was a silence, nobody talked or let out a word. Maybe it was because my big brother, Park Chan Yeol, went to America to continue his studies. It was our grandmother’s idea, by the way. If he’s here, our morning is going to be like we were visiting a zoo –the place where we can know more about animals. Why? He was a funny guy, and very noisy as well. Also naughty, I might add. He really loved to make me feel annoyed with his annoying jokes which I don’t think they were funny at all.

 

But I missed him doing that. It has been a month since he left us. Left me here.  Oppa, I miss you!

 

“Joohyun-ah…” I heard someone called me. It was mummy. I looked at her and she smiled. “We’re going now. Let’s go.” She told me before stood up and followed my dad who was already at the front door. I stood up as well and went to the kitchen to pass the plate to the maid. She smiled and bowed to me. Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter