1. You

Wait for Me [L.Joe Fanfiction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun’s Pov

“Joohyun-ah! Come here!” a woman called me. Well, that was my mummy. We were at this beautiful lake called ‘The Love Land’. Yeah, I know it’s too sweet and appropriate for loving couples. Wait, does it sound ‘sweet ‘n’ nice’ to you?

 

Btw, I’m Park Joo Hyun. 7 years old. Single. Haha. And I’m telling you a story, actually. Wait, I’m just introducing myself, isn’t? What’s going on with me?

 

Anyway, let’s get back at where we stopped just now. So I ran to my mummy and asked, “Yes, mummy?” I may be a Korean but my parents preferred if I call them ‘mummy and daddy’ instead of ‘omma and appa’. I was getting used to it somehow.

 

Then my mummy, Mrs.Park, replied, “We’re going to L.Joe’s house now. He misses you already.” Mummy chuckled after saying that. I felt hot although the weather was very cold. Oh no. I got blushed. “O..Kay..” I replied, shyly. Yeah, really embarrassed. Mummy just laughed, looking at her daughter’s face that has turned to a tomato. “Are you blushing, Park Joo Hyun?” she asked while emphasized the word that everyone used when someone’s face turned red. While she was laughing, I just kept quiet.

 

Mummy, how could you?

 

“What’s taking you guys so long?” A man got of his car and walked towards us. It was my daddy. My handsome, loving daddy and he just saved my life from being my mummy’s ‘victim’ again. I love you even more, daddy.

 

“Nothing, yeobo. Let’s go. I don’t think Joohyun wants to be late.” Mummy replied with a tease on the same time. Daddy just laughed, already getting used with his wife who loved to teased me about Byunghun.

 

Thanks for laughing, daddy.

 

We walked to the car and headed to Byunghun’s house. Those of you might thought, who is this Byunghun guy?

 

He’s L.Joe and he’s my 7-year-old boyfriend. Haha no.

 

You’ll know him later and you’ll like him a lot too. My friend, see you later!

L.Joe’s POV

Tik, tok, tik, tok. It was 2p.m. Tik, tok, tik, tok. It was still 2p.m.

 

“Oh My God! Why am I so nervous right now? I shouldn’t be!” I mad at myself in my room. Why was I mad? Well, I was going to meet a girl who was going to be my fiancé in just half an hour.

 

Yes, exactly. I was a 7-year-old kid and I was going to get engaged which for me, it’s not normal but for my parents, it is.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter