First Date?

Love At Second Sight [ H I A T U S ]

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

     Now four boys sporting new hairstyles were chasing each other around the entire music room. Jonghun was immersed with his guitar, occasionally looking up and scribbling something on a piece of paper which he got from I don’t know where.

     I felt something poking me at the edge of my mind.

     We were here to do something about the music project and now they’re… doing their own stuff?

     “Guys…”                            

     No response. Only Jonghun just looked up for awhile then went back to his guitar.

     “YAH! YOU GUYS! WE’RE SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE HERE BUT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?”

     The scene was an instant freeze. Hongki, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Jaejin abruptly stopped running and Jonghun looked up. Then, Seunghyun raised his hand as though he was in a classroom.

     “Yes?”

     “But Jiyeon-yah, you have done something productive today. You helped us do our hair, remember?”

     I screamed at him.

 

[Jieun’s POV]

     “Oh really? What would happen if I don’t fall for you by the end of this music project?”

     “I…” Wooyoung thought for a moment. “I’ll do anything you say!”

     “Oh really? What if you don’t?”

     Wooyoung stood up, then he put his hand to his chest. “You can trust me, Jieun-yah, I’m Jang Wooyoung!”

     I giggled. “Sit down, you’re so embarrassing.”

     “I’ll only sit down if you agree to go on a date with me.” Wooyoung lifted his head up high.

     “A date? But we’re not even a couple…”

     “But how are you supposed to fall for me if we don’t go on a date?” Wooyoung pouted. He looked so ridiculous I felt like smacking him… on the face… with my file.

     “But whatever happens, I’m supposed to be cuter than you.”

     “Of course. So is that a yes?”

     I nodded, and Wooyoung immediately sat down.

     “So let’s see, where should we go…”

     

[Unknown Person’s POV]

     “A date?” I muttered to myself skeptically. Then Wooyoung suddenly stood up, dragging along Jieun with him. I made to follow them but the genius I am, I tripped over the bushes and managed to fall the way Jieun had fell a few days ago. Thinking of that I smiled a little. That fall was really nice wasn’t it? I’d had to make sure that Jieun would go to the office so that I could trigger Wooyoung to run along that hallway and bump into her. Other than that, Wooyoung really cleaned up everything else I had to do.

     Did he really not recognize Jieun? She still looked the same. After what she had done…If he knew, he wouldn’t be doing this. He wouldn’t like her, not a single bit. But don’t tell me he actually forgot what happened… If he did, it would be wrong. How could he…?

     Never mind. I’ll still have to remind him.

     Jieun has to pay for what she has done.

     “Yah, why are you sitting on the ground?” Someone asked me and a girl with blonde hair temporarily blocked my view.

     I squinted. I swear my eyesight’s getting worse. “Oh, Sunyoung. What are you doing here?”

     The girl scoffed, pushing back her blonde hair. “Stop calling me Sunyoung, it’s annoying. It’s Luna. Anyway, I should be asking you that. Why are you sitting on the floor in the hot sun wearing white jeans?”

     “I like sitting on the floor, problem?” But I jumped up immediately and checked the back of my white jeans. Nothing there.

     I looked up at the sky. Dark clouds. “It’s going to rain soon,” I commented to myself, then an idea formed in my head.

     “It’s going to rain soon…”

 

[Wooyoung’s POV]

     Jieun suddenly stopped walking. “But oppa, see it’s going to rain soon.”

     “It’s okay, I brought my — wait, did you just call me oppa?”

     Jieun looked at me for a moment before opened into a small ‘o’. “Let’s not go out today… it’s going to rain soon.”

     “I don’t care. We have to go out today.” I dragged her towards her class. “Go get your bag.”

 

[Jieun’s POV]

     Why is my bag open?

     I’m sure I closed it when I left the classroom today…Never mind. I closed it and slung it across my shoulders. When we went to Wooyoung’s classroom, it was worse.

     His bag was on the ground, its contents on the floor. Almost everything had been thrown out, except maybe a few books. Immediately Wooyoung rushed over and searched through his belongings.

     “I have no idea which idiot did this,” Wooyoung muttered angrily as he put everything back inside. “It’s not as though they took anything anyway.”

     “Anyway,” Wooyoung stood up. “I’ll help you carry your bag.”

     “I can carry it myself!”

     “The boyfriend must always help his girlfriend carry their stuff.”

     “Who said I was your girlfriend?”

     “Sooner or later,” Wooyoung grinned. “You will be.” He pulled my bag off me. “So I have to start getting used to it now.”

     “I’m not getting used to this,” I muttered.

     “You have to.”

     “I won’t.”

     “You must.”

     “Shut up now or I won’t go out with you.”

     “Okay okay chill!” Wooyoung raised both hands in mock surrender. “Now let’s go.” Wooyoung slung one arm across me and I don’t know why… but in this cold weather, his arm felt really… warm.

     Somehow I… enjoyed the presence of it being there.

     But why?

 

[Unknown Person’s POV]

     “Both of them are such idiots.” I smiled at myself and looked at the two identical umbrellas that I was holding in my hands. “How cute, they even have the same umbrella.”

 

[Suzy’s POV]

     “A…choo!”

     I pulled out another tissue and blew my nose. When I finally emerged, sniffling a little, my nose and eyes were red. Before long, I sneezed again and this time I didn’t bother putting the tissue down.

     “Yah, are you okay?” Yoseob asked, a little amused.

     “Can’t you see? Of course not.” I sneezed again. Yoseob smiled.

     “You need some warmth. Come and hug the teddy bear!”

     Before I could process that, I felt warm arms hugging me tight. Somehow I felt a little better. But I sneezed again. Yoseob laughed, his hands covering his mouth. Suddenly I felt cold again.

     “Yah, what’s so funny? You wouldn’t be laughing if you were me — achoo!”

     Yoseob shook his head, still laughing. “You’re so cute when you’re angry. Wait here. You need something hot in you.”

     Five minutes and several packs of tissues afterwards, Yoseob came back, holding a steaming cup in his hands.

     “Here,” he passed the cup to me. “Be careful. It’s hot.”

     When I held the cup, I felt a sudden warmth. I breathed in its hot fumes and immediately felt better. I took a sip.

     “What’s this? It’s awesome…”

     “Secret.”

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

     Five boys were sitting in front of me, looking slightly wary after I had screamed myself hoarse at them.

     “I… need to go somewhere.” Seunghyun slowly stood up and ran out of the room. Minhwan, seeing his best friend leave, immediately followed behind him, squeaking out a small ‘bye’. Not long after Jonghun and Hongki left the room too, leaving Jaejin looking defeated and me.

     “Jiyeon-yah, you shouldn’t have screamed at them.”

     “I’m sorry.”

     “Let’s go,” Jaejin picked up his bag and bass case.

     “Go where?”

     “Out.”

     “Why?”

     “To get some inspirations.”

     “But… it’s going to rain, Jaejin.”

     “Well,” Jaejin smiled a little. “It’s more fun in the rain right?”

 

[Jieun’s POV]

     “Oppa, it’s going to rain soon,” I tugged at his arm worriedly.

     “I brought my umbrella.” Wooyoung said confidently.

     “Take it out now,” I pleaded. Wooyoung sighed and started rummaging through his bag.

     “Funny,” he muttered. “Where did it go?”

     “Oppa,” I said sternly. “Don’t tell me you didn’t bring it.”

     “I did!” Wooyoung insisted. “It just disappeared!”

     “Well, at least I brought mine,” I pulled my bag off him, opened it… and realized…

     “Where’s my umbrella?”

     “See! You didn’t bring it!”

     “I did!” I insisted. “It disappeared!”

     “Don’t copy me.”

     “Pfft, who wants to copy you?”

     “You just did!”

     I glared at him.

     “Okay I’m sorry!”

***

     “Omo! It’s so pretty.”

     Wooyoung his ice cream as he stared at the musical box. “You like this?”

     “I love it…”

     Wooyoung stepped in closer and his eyes widened when he saw the musical box carefully. “This looks familiar…” he muttered, then he suddenly took a step back.

     “Let’s get out of here, Jieun.” He suddenly said, coldly, and walked out of the shop, not bothering to wait for me.

     “What happened, oppa?” I ran out after him.

     He ignored me.

     “Jang Wooyoung, what exactly happened?”

     Then he looked at me for a split second, before lowering his head. In that split second, I saw his eyes filled with tears.

     “My mum…she…it all happened because of that box.”



 

A/N: Ooh, first date of sorts? FYI, the main image was the unknown person. I have no idea whether you guys have guessed it yet, but it seems quite obvious now. It's the longest unknown person's POV... and I think her POVs will get longer. Since everyone wants to know who's that mystery person I shall be revealing her story and identity sometime soon, but not just yet. And to those who can guess... keep it quiet and let those who can't guess be in suspense! ^^

I know I'm a horrible author, not updating in 4 days. So this is a really long chapter compared to the rest... ><" For that Suzy POV part, I got the inspiration from myself. I can't stop sneezing. I've never stopped sneezing since yesterday. I feel so horrible. I think I'm sick... aish. I need someone like Yoseob to take care of me... *sighs*

Comment and subscribe please? It would make me feel so much better. And I hope I don't get just one or two comments per update, though I love those people who keep commenting, continue to do so... thank you VERY much. I love you guys. Hee. And silent readers, please comment? Gomawo. ^^

Okay, on a last note... comment and subscribe please ^^ Hehe.