It's over

Love At Second Sight [ H I A T U S ]

[Suzy’s POV]

     Yang Yoseob didn’t look half as cheerful as he was last time when he turned up late for our meeting.

     In fact, there seemed to be a permanent frown etched on his face.

     “Yoseob,” I called. No response. And he continued walking.

     And he walked right past me.

     “Yah, Yoseob!”

     He turned around, face full of confusion. Then his eyes settled on me before looking at something that was behind me.

     “Ah, Suzy.”

     “What’s wrong?” There was something really wrong with this boy today. “Look at me!”

     Yoseob looked down hazily. Then his eyes filled with tears.

     “Suzy-ah!” Yoseob suddenly hugged me and started crying. In the middle of the corridor. From soft sobs it started to get louder and louder until I started being genuinely worried for him. And worried for myself from all the stares gathered in less than a minute.

     “What happened?” I think I am going to get suffocated by Yoseob’s tight hug. He shook his head very slightly and his cries calmed down a little.

     “I-I think sh-she doesn’t l-like me! W-what do I d-do?”

     Love problems?

 

[Jiyeon’s POV]

     He. Is. Late. Again.

     One more time that boy’s late, I will —

     “Park Jiyeon!”

     I looked around me trying to find the source of the voice.

     “Up here!”

     I looked up and saw that boy waving from the third floor. “Come up here!” He yelled again, then walked into the open doors.

***

     “You’re here. You took so long.”

     The final crash of the cymbals reverberated around the music room and the room was lulled into a silence as everyone inside glanced at me.

     “Hyung, she’s so pretty yeah?” One of the taller guys nudged the boy, smile on his face.

     “Yah, shut up. So Jiyeon, this is my band.”

     “It’s not your band, it’s Jonghun-hyung’s —”

     “I told you to shut up, didn’t I Seunghyun?” The guy called Seunghyun pouted a little.

     “And they’ll be helping us with the music project!” The guy finished with a wide smile on his face.

     “Wait. I forgot your name. And is that allowed?”

     The grin on his face faded a little as Seunghyun started laughing. “She doesn’t know your name, hyung!”

     “For your information, my name is Lee Jaejin and yes it’s allowed.”

     I nodded my head slightly.

     “Minhwan’s on drums,” Minhwan gave a cheery wave and a cute smile, “Seunghyun is this idiot boy here,” Jaejin earned a punch on his arm, “Jonghun’s that one,” The guy called Jonghun inclined his head a little. If I didn’t know he was alive and breathing I would have thought he was a perfect statue. “I’m Jaejin, if you forgotten, and I don’t know where Hongki hyung is.”

     “He’s always late.” Jonghun said.

     “I’m hereeeee!” A guy with an explosion of hair walked in.

     “Did you just wake up or something?” Jaejin asked, amused.

     “Yeahhhh, and I … omo.”

     “MY HAIRRRRRRR!” He screamed.

     I couldn’t stop laughing.

 

[Suzy’s POV]

     “She’s your girlfriend and almost every day she’s with this other guy? And that other guy likes her?”

     Yoseob nodded sadly.

     “Her name is Lee Jieun, right?” Another nod.

     “That guy’s name is Jang Wooyoung, right?” A slow nod.

     I took a deep breath. “If they like each other then… I think it’s better for you to give up, Yoseob.”

     “I know,” Yoseob said quietly. “But I can’t.”

     “Why?”

     “She’s too special for me to let go.”

     The look in his eyes reflected pain and hurt.

     “I know I’ll have to let her go sometime.” Yoseob managed to smile despite the tears running down his face.

     “Suzy-ah. Would you do me a favor?”

 

 [Yoseob’s POV]

     I picked up a pencil as I smoothed out the crumpled paper and began to write.

 

Why is the sky so much more blue?

Why is the breeze so perfect today?

Pretending like I don’t know,

Like I didn’t know a thing, like I erased it.

Should we start talking about something else?

Should we kiss so we can’t say anything?

 

My eyes fill with tears, so I lift my head up.

I smile a little so they won’t fall.

Why are you like this to me, what are you saying?

All the things we talked about go to the sky.

The words I have never said,

The words I didn’t know I’d say as I cried,

I like you, Jieun, what do I do?

 

Was my recent hairstyle change bad?

Did I wear the wrong clothes?

Still pretending like I don’t know,

Like I don’t remember.

Should I act as if nothing happened?

Should I just say that we should go out?

 

Don’t say those kind of sad things,

While looking at me like this.

Is it that I’m childish or a bit slow?

I can’t believe it.

 

Even though I’m crying, I smile.

I block your way and I just smile widely.

Why am I being like this, do I not have any shame?

I fold my pride up neatly and throw it up to the sky.

The words I have never said.

The words I might never be able to say again.

I like you, Jieun.

I’m in my dream.

     

     I folded up the paper neatly and looked at Suzy.

     “Can you pass this to Jieun?”

 

[Jieun’s POV]

     I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I turned around to face a stony-faced Bae Suzy.

     “Here,” She stretched out her arm, a crumpled paper on its end. I took it cautiously and opened it carefully.

     “You’re really mean to Yoseob. Why even accept him when you like someone else?” Her tone was so cold I shivered involuntarily. When I finished reading the entire thing, I looked up.

     “What does this mean?” I whispered.

     Suzy glared at me.

     “It’s over.”



A/N: You Woou fans and SeobU anti-fans must be celebrating that SeobU is over, (especially APinkSyndrome unnie here who hates SeobU ... keke) but poor Yoseobiu ... ㅠ^ㅠ I know it's a crappy chapter alright, with a random Jiyeon POV in the middle. And hardly any WooU scenes. I know. And who'd expected that Yoseob was the one who wrote Good Day. Okay. I know. 

I'm sorry! Forgive me? ㅠ^ㅠ

Aww you wouldn't have expected an ultimate Primadonna not to include FT Island in any of their fanfics, right? :D saranghaeyo143 unnie seems to be the only one that guessed that the bassist is Jaejin but nevermind! *waves hand in annoyance*

Comment and subscribe please? With a WooU on top? XD I ♥ loooooooooooooooooooooong comments but to the silent readers *glares* a simple 'update soon' also makes my day ^^

More comments and subscribers = faster updates .

So go figure.

Kaybye .

(p.s. Happy very early birthday to Minhwannie and Jinyoungie! HEHE. That's how random I can get considering their birthdays are like 10 days plus later . O.O)

Here's a random gif . Isn't Minhwan cute? ^^ (Totally out of topic)

Readers : Uhh... yeahh... *gives weird look*