Chapter 6

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK 

 

 "I'm sorry...its all my fault... i shouldnt leave you back then... its okay if you dont need me...its okay... but i dont like to see you suffering like this... i shouldnt let my dad be so cruel towards you..." while backhugging, Jiyeon rested his face on Hyomin's shoulder, he's willing to pay whatever amount to release Hyomin from this hell. She didnt deserved this after all what his dad did to this girl. 

Hyomin: "Let me go...and thanks for helping me... but i dont wanna see your face again... its hurting me a lot..." 

Jiyeon: "I'm sorry but i cant do that..." he turn Hyomin facing him and cupped her chin, "I will protect you from now...Its okay if you dont need me but at least, let me protect you... until my father broke.. I promise that i will took a revenge for you and after that, i will make sure you wont see me again... As for now, just live with Soyeon noona... She will help you..." his tears make Hyomin touched. 

He hold Hyomin's hand, interlocking his fingers together with hers, he will protect her properly this time and at the same time, he had a good plan...for Hyomin, Soyeon and also for himself. He drove his ferrari car to Soyeon's house. 

Jiyeon: "I will call Eunjung ssi...I know you need him more... So, at least he could help me take a good care of you... My father wont come to this house..." he pointed to the big house in front of them, knowing that his dad had a big fight with Soyeon lately. This noona too, she dislike that cruel father though he's her biological father and Jiyeon just her adopt sibling, she love Jiyeon more than anything, her only brother and family she had. 

Soyeon: "Oh you are here?" she appear out of nowhere and stuffing plastic bag on the bin in front of the gate. 

Jiyeon: "Noona... Help me... Take care of her..."

Soyeon: "Oh, Hyomin? Long time i didnt see you..." she open her embrace and wait for Hyomin to hug her but Hyomin look so awkward, still she reply the hug. 

Hyomin: "Unnie..."

Jiyeon: "I have to go now..."

Soyeon: "Where are you going?"

Jiyeon: "I'm going to fight till the end, noona..if something happen to me... you know what you should do..." he look at Hyomin with confuse feeling. He admit that he miss her, but at the time, he couldnt forget that night... Hyomin's eyes that night telling him how much she hates him and his family...that's why he decide to kill himself but its a fail plans...Now, its time to work with a better plans. 

Soyeon: "Dont hurt yourself..."

Jiyeon: "I wont until i get what i want and this revenge only for us... he need to know that his child really hates him..."

Soyeon: "I wish you good luck then..." Hyomin just keep staring at this sibling but she still confuse and dont know what they are talking about. She stood there like a humanstone and smile when Soyeon look at her but not to Jiyeon though he keep looking at her. Thats things make Jiyeon sad but he wont blame her. 

Jiyeon: "Call this number, he might help you later..." he handed a piece of paper with a phone number on it. He smile again to Hyomin but didnt get reply like what he want, so he decide to just leave. 

END OF FLASHBACK

"Who the hell release her?!!!" That voice still loud yelling on the phone, while Jiyeon back to her acting, he pretend to be in comma again. 

"Dad....Dad..." he slowly open his eyes but he look stupid when there's no one there and its fail acting, he end up laughing at himself until someone walking towards his room direction and here we go, acting scene take 2.. 

"Dad....Dad..."

"Mr Park Jiyeon?" the guy panic and he's dialling for his boss, which is Mr Park. He came in a minutes with a bright smile on his face. 

Mr Park: "Finally! My son are awake!!"

Jiyeon: "Dad, where i am now?"

Mr Park: "Hospital..."

Jiyeon: "I hate that girl...!!"

Mr Park: "Son, what you want me to do? You want me to kill her?"

Jiyeon: "Thats all you can do?"

Mr Park: "Then? her? Cut her into few part? Throw her to the sea?" Jiyeon speechless, he didnt expect that his so called father will give him that kind of answer, seems like he fall into his trap.

Jiyeon: "I will be your successful son again and show her my power but before that, let me handle her for now... cause i will kill her with my own hand later..."

Mr Park: "That's my son..."

Jiyeon: "Dad... One more thing... Please give me back all my position in our company..."

Mr Park: "Dont worry about that, you will get even higher than that..." he laugh while hugging his only son, but his laugh really make Jiyeon feel disgusting and his body against him really make him wanna stabbed this guy now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Soyeon and Hyomin talking about the day when Jiyeon shoot himelf, and everything just a stupid revenge. 

Soyeon: "So! do you love him? I mean, more than friend?" Hyomin didnt answer to her question, instead she's giving her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter