Chapter 3

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I miss you...." someone confidently back hugging Hyomin, she was shocked at first but soon recognized that voice. She smile. 

Hyomin: "I miss you too..." the guy hand rubbing on Hyomin's waist and them his fingers travelling to Hyomin's back after he release the hug. "Eunjung oppa..."

Eunjung: "Take off your apron..." Hyomin bewildered and shook her head. 

Hyomin: "I'm working..."

Eunjung: "I just got vacation for 2 days, and lets spend this day at my house...." Hyomin widened her eyes and slightly hit Eunjung's chest when she realized this guy having ert mind. 

Hyomin: "Ya!"

Eunjung: "I'm just joking..." he laugh and hug Hyomin again, "I miss you so much...." He said before someone interrupt. Hyomin's colleague handed her a bucket of flowers with card on it. She took the flower and read the card. 

"My friend, i'm happy to see your smile... Keep smiling...Fighting!" a short notes from unknown make Hyomin think more about her lost friend, she miss him but meeting him should be another mistakes that will make her regret. 9 month ago, he left and a month after that, Soyeon unnie come to her, tell her about the deals between Jiyeon and his dad, it is all because of her. Last 3 month, she met Jiyeon's dad, he warn her, dont ever think to meet Jiyeon again, he's getting married soon and on return, the debt will be clear off from them. For 6 month she's working hard but still cant repay the debt, especially after her father died, she use her almost all of her saving for her father funeral. So, meeting Jiyeon will lead to big problem again. 

"Secret admirer huh?" Hyomin look around and ignore Eunjung, she's looking for the sender but couldn't see anyone in that cafe. 

Hyomin: "Its from no one..." she take the card and throw the flower on the bin. 

Eunjung: "Why did you throw that flower? That person might see this..."

Hyomin: "Let him see..." 

Eunjung: "Oh, seems like you know whp's the owner of this flower..."

Hyomin: "I might know.. but i'm not interested in that person... So, lets talk about us? You want me to come over?"

Eunjung: "Yes, but that's what we gonna do later, for now...." he smirk and hold Hyomin's hand. "Lets go to han river..."

Hyomin: "I'm working..."

Eunjung: "I can pay you to work for me...Please... Please..." he's kneeling in front of Hyomin before he stood up to give her kiss. It was short. 

"Excuse me sir!"

"Keep the change.."  a person walk behind them, and one of the waiter chasing him. That voice.... Hyomin quickly turn around and saw a boy with almost same height with her smile to the waiter and he indeed look so smart.. Just like before, a kind person with bright smile. 

Hyomin: "That person...." Eunjung look at the same person, he seems to recognize him too. That person... "Oppa... Take me away now..."

Eunjung: "Why?"

Hyomin: "Just do it!!!" Eunjung nodded and lead the girl out from the cafe through back door. While Hyomin, she has not said anything since they went out from the cafe, too much secret she's hiding make Eunjung felt something is wrong with her. He grab those pretty hand of Hyomin and lead her again to his car. He shut the door loudly once Hyomin get into the car and go to driver side. 

Eunjung: "So, what was that? Do you have anything to explain to me?!" Hyomin stay quiet and keep her ownself drown in her own world. "Park Hyomin, i'm talking to you...,"

Hyomin: "Oppa, do you love me?"

Eunjung: "Of course i do... I do love you more than my own life..."

Hyomin: "Then, marry me.."

Eunjung: "Now?"

Hyomin: "Yes, now..."

Eunjung: "No! at least until i finish my army..,"

Hyomin: "But...."

Eunjung: "I trust you..."

Hyomin: "Oppa..."

Eunjung: "Lets go to somewhere..."

Hyomin: "Or you can own me on the bed tonight... i dont mind..."

Eunjung: "What are you talking about? are younso desperate?"

Hyomin: "Just do whatever you want to me..."

Eunjung: "I will, but not until we're getting married..." Hyomin sigh. She need to make sure that her heart belongs to Eunjung, seems like Jiyeon are looking for her again and she afraid that she will hurt Eunjung later. Sometimes she admit that she miss Jiyeon so much, and will never ever forget about their 8 years friendship and too be more honest, she admit that she has feeling for that guy. Feeling more than just a friend. The feeling that she just realize when she's losing that person, like in a movie,  that feeling growing day by day even they are not in front of you... Is it love? or just a love for friend? She sometimes confuse with het feeling. 

Eunjung stop the car at the Han river which is Hyomin didnt realize when he drive his car towards this direction because too busy with herbown thought. Hyomin started crying. This place... 

FLASHBACK

3 years ago, when they are actually 19 years old, Jiyeon, Soyeon and Hyomin spend their full day here, picnic while facing the han river. Jiyeoj setting the campsite, while Soyeon cook something for them. 

Hyomin: "So, cold...." She's freezing with only shirt covering her body until someone come and back hug her, giving his warm hug for the girl. She can feel his heartbeat, his cold breath on her ears and both them stood there for like 10 minutes before Soyeon appear with pot on her hand. 

Jiyeon: "Feel better?" Hyomin nodded. "Idiot... forgot to bring your jacket?" Hyomin nodded again. "Take mine..."

Hyomin: "What about you?" 

Jiyeon:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter