Chapter 1

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey pretty girl..." Park Jiyeon come and wrap his arm around Hyomin's neck. They are so close since they are kids, spend their youth together, share everything with each other except the facts that Jiyeon likes Hyomin but Hyomin likes his friend, Hahm Eunjung. Everything he did, just to make Hyomin happy, including making a love line between Hyomin and Eunjung. 

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon, could please stay away from me just for a few minutes..."

Jiyeon: "Don't worry, i'm gonna meet my girlfriend in 5 minutes and she's coming here soon.." He smirks and packing his thing before another pretty girls appear on the front door of their class. 

Hyomin: "New girl again?"

Jiyeon: "Just friend.." a sigh come out from hia mouth as he saw Eunjung coming to them. He felt so jealous but as usual, acting cool is one of hia speciality, pretending to be fine with their relationship, but it's actually hurt him a lot. 

Hyomin: "Eunjung oppa..." patted the seat next to her that actually belongs to Jiyeon while Jiyeon leaving with the girl, he should not butthurt on their relationship. As long as Hyomin happy with that guy, he will be fine too. 

Eunjung: "Hyominie?" he's picking her nose and poked her face, wake Hyomin up from her daydreaming. "When will you come to me house?"

Hyomin: "For what?"

Eunjung: "Study?"

Hyomin: "Okay then, how about tonight?" Eunjung smirk to his girlfriend, he got Hyomin after making a deal with Jiyeon, he can feels that Jiyeon actually like Hyomin a lot, he even warn him if he dare to play with Hyomin's heart, he will kill him with the reason that he treat Hyomin like his sister and he can't see anyone hurt Hyomin. But something is wrong with him, the guy named Park Jiyeon being over protective over his  girlfriend.

The night come and Hyomin walking out from the gate, before she go to Eunjung's house, she have to passed Jiyeon's house and there Jiyeon sat while smoking at the chair infront of his yard house. 

Hyomin: "Are you smoking?"

Jiyeon: "Smoking is cool, right?"

Hyomin: "Why so sudden? As i know, you are not smoker... Since when?"

Jiyeon: "I just start smoking tonight.." Hyomin couldn't help but to seize the cigaretes from Jiyeon. "Hey.."

Hyomin: "This is not good..."

Jiyeon: "I know you care about me but i need that to keep my mind calm..."

Hyomin: "Problem with your girls again?"

Jiyeon: "As always..." he said fixed his hair nicely. "Girls make me crazy.."

Hyomin: "luckily i have Eunjung oppa.. I hope i didnt give him an headache like yours..."

Jiyeon: "Lucky you..." patted the empty place next to him, "Sit here..."

Hyomin: "I have to go, Eunjung oppa waiting for me..." Jiyeon left out a very long sigh and giggles cooly with his husky voice. 

Jiyeon: "Okay then, just go... Talk to me when you're free..." Hyomin nodded and continue her walks going to Eunjung's house. Jiyeon just stay there looking on Hyomin's back until she dissapear from her sight. 

"What a cruel world that she didn't even look at me..." change his position facing the night sky and the stars on the sky shining like how he felt for Jiyeon. "It's been 8 years since i have this feeling but never once you see this love... I guess, I'm good at hiding this feeling..." he continue and start counting the stars on the sky. It was way too many that he ended up fall asleep while facing the beautiful sky. 

 

"Jiyeon? Ya!!" Jiyeon choked in her sleep, looking at the person beside him. "Why did you sleep here?" Jiyeon bewildered, he still confused. 

Jiyeon: "What time is now?"

Hyomin: "3 am.."

Jiyeon: "And you just come back home? at this hour?" his jealousy towards Eunjung start growing, this couple rarely spend their night until this late but tonight... 

Hyomin: "That's not like what you think...."

Jiyeon: "That's not my problems either..." his voice sound a but jealousy but Hyomin couldn't realize that. She then sat next to Jiyeon, looking on the same stars with him, the warm feeling she has now, no one could explain how happy she is when Eunjung steal her first kiss tonight. She keep smiling making Jiyeon feel uneasy. 

Hyomin: "I'm happy..." she start to share everything with Jiyeon again, like usual things she did. "He kiss me..." Jiyeon froze, those precious lips...He got it now.. That guy got it now....

Jiyeon: "Then?"

Hyomin: "I'm so happy..."

Jiyeon: "Then can i kiss you too?" Hyomin was shocked and quickly look at Jiyeon. For what? Why? 

Hyomin: "Dont you dare to touch me..."

Jiyeon: "What if..." he come close and flip Hyomin, laying on top of her. 

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon! What are you doing?!" Jiyeon laugh, looking at how nervous Hyomin while avoiding his eyecontact.. and back to his previous position again. 

Jiyeon: "Nevermind, i'm going to sleep.." pretend to yawn to hide his jealousy. He stood up and walk leaving Hyomin alone, while that girl just stay there for a few minutes and facing the sky again, she indeed nervous when she stares at Jiyeon's eyes but it should be not more than friend..

Hyomin is alone. 

"My shining stars... oppa..thanks for tonight..." she's deeply in love with Eunjung and she's sure he's the right guy for her. While Jiyeon that still hiding behind the wall listening to what she said, he's hurt again. He believe something happening tonight and again he regret for creating their love line.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bell rang*

"Park Hyomin wake up..Our lesson will start soon..." Jiyeon said and fixing his tie while Hyomin still rested her face on the table. "Park Hyomin? Are you not feeling well?" Hyomin nodded. Ther teacher entered and Jiyeon quickly raised her hand up, trying to get his attention, 

"Sir! Can i bring Hyomin to medic room? I think she got flu..." He worriedly look at Hyomin. Its very rare for her to fall sick like this but seeing her like this sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter