chapter 12

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes..." an answer that come out from Hyomin's mouth slightly hurt Jiyeon's feeling...At first, he cant accept the fact that he's married and make someone pregnant with his child, but then his noona keep explaining to him until he give up his ego and be responsible to what he did. But now, this girl refused to get his help, he admit its not easy to fall in love with the girl that you just met in few days ago, but giving him a chances is what Hyomin should do now. It is not that he want to forget everything but his memory is gone. This is not his fault at all. 

Jiyeon: "Are you sure?"he lowered her face and hold Hyomin's hand. He interlocked his fingers together with Hyomin's and then kiss her forehead. "Sorry, i cant leave you now...You has to be with me, at least until this baby is born..." he smile while rubbing Hyomin's stomach. "I'm his father...I should stay with him..."

Hyomin: "Who said that you can take him away from me?"

Jiyeon: "No, i will take both of you..." he stop and cupped Hyomin's face. "I will try hard to capture your heart again... Hyomin ahh... Give me a chance..."

Hyomin: "Who s...."

Jiyeon: "I said.." he cut hyomin's word followed by a naughty smile before he placed his arm on the girl waist, stares at her eyes. "As you said, we are friend before, right? and its hard to get you....Almost 8 years and finally you're mine...So, i guess, i must be so crazy over you...8 years is not a jokes..."

Hyomin: "Huh..."

Jiyeon: "Why?"

Hyomin: "I miss my friend..."

Jiyeon: "Me?"

Hyomin: "The other you..."

Jiyeon: "Lets try a new me.."

Hyomin: "Not interested..." she pouted and sit on the couch. 

Jiyeon: "Are you sure? This new me gonna be more exciting than that kid..."

Hyomin: "Dont called him like that... You know nothing about him..."

Jiyeon: "Okay, do we need to argue who's better? Of course the answer still Park Jiyeon... Both of us is cool enough... Dont you think so?"

Hyomin: "Shut up..."

Jiyeon: "Okay okay, you really love that Jiyeon..." he sigh.

Hyomin: "But you still Jiyeon..."

Jiyeon: "and you are so cute..." he pinch her cheek while Hyomin blushing with her cheek started to turn red and Jiyeon who kept staring at her action just laugh. He streched out his arm and put it on the girl shoulder, pulled her closer. "My wife... Lets hold a proper wedding event..." Hyomin was shock, this is so sudden, she's not ready for that kind of event.

Hyomin: "Not now... Yourself is not ready yet..."

Jiyeon: "So, you gonna wait for me? Forever?"

Hyomin: "I'm waiting for my husband..."

Jiyeon: "Me too..." 

Hyomin: "Huh?" 

Jiyeon: "Yes...So, i can feel the same love that you give to him..."

Hyomin: "Try hard please...i'm begging you...." her tears fall again and hug the cool creature in front of her. "Park Jiyeon, please get back your memory...Until the time comes, i will keep waiting..." She tighten the hug before Jiyeon reply the hug and kiss her shoulder. Her pain, her sadness...He could feel it now.. Its hard for him too..

Jiyeon: "Dont cry... Even if the memories fade away, even if i cant remember anything about us, i promise to only love you, take care of you and never let you go..."

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon...."

Jiyeon: "I will be the guy who always protect his girl...." he said and placing his lips on Hyomin's cheek. It was long kiss but sweet enough to make Hyomin melted on how he treat her. They stares at each other before lean in they forehead together then smile. 

Hyomin: "I need a sleep..." 

Jiyeon: "With me?"

Hyomin: "No!" she screams lead Jiyeon to laugh out loud. "I got headache..."

Jiyeon: "Are you okay? Headache?" he put his thumb on both side of her forehead and rubbed it softly. 

Hyomin: "I just need sleep..."

Jiyeon: "Okay, lets go..." he stood up and about to carry Hyomin in bridal style but she stopped him. 

Hyomin: "I can walk..."

Jiyeon: "Oh...but the baby need my help..." he said and still carrying Hyomin on his arm, walking to the room. They couldn't stop smiling to each other, the feeling like having a sweet honeymoon though this is something new to Jiyeon, he felt so close to the girl. He softly put Hyomin on the bed, caressing her hair, cuddling her for a while. 

Hyomin: "This is so uncomfortable.... why i felt so hot..." she slightly pushed Jiyeon away. But instead of letting Hyomin off from his arm, Jiyeon smile and pulled her even closer, forcely hug her. 

Jiyeon: "yuyuyu..."

Hyomin: "what yuyuyu?"

Jiyeon: "So, i fall in love with you twice in my life... Isnt that so sweet...?"

Hyomin: "What?"

Jiyeon: "Yes, i think i love you now..."

Hyomin: "Me too...." she reply the hug and rested her face on Jiyeon's shoulder and they are so close to each other, their body like sticky things that couldn't be separated from each other. "But i felt like this is so wrong..."

Jiyeon: "Hmm..." he cupped Hyomin's chin and capture her lips. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter