Chapter 13

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyomin!!!" Jiyeon screams when Hyomim suddenly fall to the couch. He panic. Seeing Hyomin half concious make him absolutely panic, he grab his phone and call for his personal doctor. He then took the small towel and wrapped it around Hyomin's forehead before the doctor come. He checked on her while Jiyeon shivers looking at Hyomin. How worried he is now, no one know... All happen because of him. 

Doctor: "She's fine but she's too stress which is not good for her body and the baby..."

Jiyeon: "This is all because of me..."

Doctor: "Jiyeon ssi, take care of your wife and your baby... She might need your support and give her more love, make her happy..."

Jiyeon: "I will... Thanks...." he walk the doctor out and back to get Hyomin before he lifted the girl to their room. Make her properly laying on the bed. But Hyomin suddenly opened her eyes, and tears falling again. She was crying hard when Jiyeon hug her, patted her back. 

Hyomin: "Dont make me remember that night...please..."

Jiyeon: "I'm sorry... I wont do that again... From now on, lets be happy... You, me and our baby... Lets start a new life..."

Hyomin: "I'm hurt..."

Jiyeon: "I'm hurt too.... We both hurt... but i hates to see your tears... Let me be the one who will wipe your tears...." Jiyeon tighthen his hug and caressed Hyomin's head softly, kiss her forehead, before his tears also out from it cave. 

They both fall asleep with those bad memories, though Jiyeon couldn't remember anything, those nightmares keep hunting him in his sleep. He know what actually happen and now he know why his father is on the jail at the california. Now he know the reason. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyomin woke up and realize that they are sleeping together last night, her position in Jiyeon's embrace make her blush more. For some reason, she likes the way Jiyeon hug her, she can feels his love and his breath hitting her neck making her feel so hot. This handsome guy again, finally become hers. She totally forgot about last night and hug back the guy next to her. She took time to release the hug and stares at his face, his lips before she pulled him closer and capture his lips. Giving morning kiss without Jiyeon's knowledge. 

Jiyeon: "You like it?" Hyomin widened her eyes as Jiyeon suddenly spoke out and stares at her. "Want more?"

Hyomin: "No... let me go..."

Jiyeon: "Yeobo... I'm still sleepy..." He put his leg around Hyomin's thigh and pulled her closer. 

Hyomin: 'But i'm not...let me go..."

Jiyeon: "Why so hard to get you?" he sigh as Hyomin insist to get up from the bed. Her pretend cold voice make Jiyeon give up and let her go. "If love than say it that you love me, and if dont....." he sigh again. "I might not be as perfect as the other Jiyeon but i'm still Jiyeon...There's no other Jiyeon that can be attractive like me...." Hyomin giggled cutely and still get up from the bed. "Hello... i'm talking to you...Where are you going?"

Hyomin: "Cook something..."

Jiyeon: "Hot mama...rawrss but let me do that... our baby need rest..."

Hyomin: "No...its my work as wife..."

Jiyeon: "Ah, so you're married? Heol.... Who's that lucky guy?"

Hyomin: "Lucky?" Hyomin sigh and walk out from the room going to kitchen but she didnt noticed that Jiyeon follow her from the back. He stood behind Hyomin and suddenly wrapped his hand around the girl waist. "What are you doing here? Go take a bath..."

Jiyeon: "I'm doing my job as husband and as papa...."

Hyomin: "Stop it...."

Jiyeon: "I cant hear you..." he said and rested his face on her shoulder. 

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon, please...."

Jiyeon: "Park Jiyeon? Huh? Yeobo.. darling...honey...call me with this..."

Hyomin: "Huh.... Go take a bath now..."

Jiyeon: "Okay... Lets go...." he release the hug and grab Hyomin's wrist, 

Hyomin: "No!"

Jiyeon: "Why?"

Hyomin: "Park Jiyeon! Please!"

Jiyeon: "Okay...." he smile and turn Hyomin around facing him. "Can you smile for me?"

Hyomin: "No, thanks..."

Jiyeon!: "Please...." Hyomin putting effort to not smile in front of Jiyeon, she likes when Jiyeon , and when he give up, he will pouted like a baby. That's cute side of her husband. 

Jiyeon leave to bathroom while Hyomin focused on her cooks. Both of them stay quiet until she heard Jiyeon singing in the shower, she couldn't help but to laugh at her husband. His husky voice sounds good too, its entertaining. Hyomin sing along and didnt realize when he come and back hug her. 

Jiyeon: "Good voice..." 

Hyomin: "What?"

Jiyeon: "Nevermind... So, i'm done... I put perfume on me, i smell good now...so, can you kiss me?"

Hyomin: "What?!"

Jiyeon: "Hmm...." again, he turn Hyomin around facing him and cupped her chin. 

Hyomin: "Jiyeon, please no..."

Jiyeon:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter