Chapter 16

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh this kid...." Jiyeon sigh and opened the door with mad face. 

Jiyeon: "What do you want?" that keep widened his eyes looking on Jiyeon's boxer and he barge in and look at the bed, it was messy. He laugh. 

Taehyun: "You did it?"

Jiyeon: "Shut up! What do you want kid?" he said and pulled his hair. 

Taehyun: "I need partner to play games...."

Jiyeon: "Lets go...." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyomin come out from the room with casual dress and chuckled looking at the two kid playing games... Jiyeon kept losing to Taehyun.... 

Taehyun: "Who won will kiss noona..."

Jiyeon: "What?"

Taehyun: "Yea...i always did bet with Eunjung hyung...," Jiyeon widened his eyes and look at Hyomin confusedly. He need explaination for this. 

Jiyeon: "So, he always come here?"

Taehyun: "Yea... Psst... Hyung.... I once saw them kissing..." His mood being killed with that truth. "They did it on the bed..." Jiyeon put the PS3, he couldn't control his anger.

Jiyeon: "Hyomin.... Do you have something to explain to me?"

Hyomin: "No... there's nothing happen.... Its not like how this kid said.....thats all not happening... Ya! Taehyun! What did you say?"

Taehyun: "Noona was so drunk that night and i saw Eunjung hyung too...."

Hyomin: "Okay, i admit..."

Jiyeon: "Then, your love to me is fake?" he stood up and grab Hyomin's wrist to their room, locked the door. 

Hyomin: "I was drunk at that time.... i dont know what i'm doing...."

Jiyeon: "You're hurting me again....Why Park Hyomin! Why?!"

Hyomin: "My love to you is real..... Its just that night happen too fast.... and i dont know what we are doing that night.....we both so drunk.... he just broke up with his girlfriend and i'm missing you...."

Jiyeon: "And you did it?"

Hyomin: "I dont know...."

Jiyeon: "I should've not appear in front of both of you again... i should've leave for real...... i'm just parasite in your love....Now, i know who i am in your life...."

Hyomin: "Please dont say that...."

Jiyeon: "THEN WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY? WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO? BE HAPPY WHEN MY WIFE SLEPT WITH OTHER GUY?"

Hyomin: "I'm sorry.... I'm not even sure with what actually happen that night.... when i woke up he's not with me...."

FLASHBACK

Eunjung brought Hyomin home with the smells of alcohol so strong. But at the same time, Taehyun are there to witnessed everything, he did see Eunjung put Hyomin on the bed and he kissed her passionately which is Hyomin gladly reply since she miss his lips too before she fall asleep.. Taehyun then saw Eunjung trying to tear up Hyomin's shirt, so, he slightly hit his head and drag him to the other room.... Eunjung was so drunk that he thought he's doing that for his ex girlfriend, and Hyomin not in his mind. Both of them didnt realize their misdoing that actually nothing happen between them other than kissing, the only sin they did.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jiyeon: "Explain to me before i really give up my life for real...."

Hyomin: "There's nothing to explain.... You just need to believe that if only its happen, its because we are drunk..."

Jiyeon: "Park Hyomin..... I'm not a good guy, right?"

Hyomin: "You're perfect for me... Please dont say that...."

Jiyeon: "Why you didnt tell me the truth? Why i must know about this from Taehyun?"

Hyomin: "I'm sorry...."

Jiyeon: "You're not happy with me? or You need Eunjung more? It's okay... We can divorce...and you can back to him... If that can make you happy, i will sacrifice my love...."

Hyomin: "No... I need you...."

Jiyeon: "I'll give you time to think...." he stood up and wore his long pants and grab his jacket. "I'm going out with Taehyun, take your time....." he opened the door. "Bro, lets go....." he throw Taehyun's jacket and walk out from the house, both of them end up at the Park where Hyomin like to spend her lonely time. 

Taehyun: "Hyung... They didnt do it...." But Jiyeon kept focusing on her phone like he's watching something... 

Jiyeon: "I know.... There's cctv in my room....i've seen everything just now..."

Taehyun: "So? why you still mad? Like i thought friend cant be more than friend..."

Jiyeon: "shut up kid... How much you know about friendship? about love? Tou are not even matured yet..."

Taehyun: "Friendship cant be more than love, like you and noona... i read your diary...."

Jiyeon: "There's something about you.... how old are you actually?"

Taehyun: "30 years old...older than you..." he giggled.

Jiyeon: "I think so... You're smart...."

Taehyun: "Of course... Oh hyung, do you love noona?"

Jiyeon: "I love her so much but i'm not sure if she love me too....Or its just me having crush on her...."

Taehyun: "Noona love you too..."

Jiyeon: "Maybe..."

Taehyun: "I once ask her to choose between you and eunjung hyung.... but she said she will 200% choose you...only you..."

Jiyeon: "No choice, Eunjung got another girlfriend at that time...."

Taehyun: "She said, she will die if she has to live without you..."

Jiyeon: "Really? Kid.... Lets not talk about me...." that curl hair kid that look more like BOF lead giggled again. "Where's your mom?"

Taehyun: "Died.."

Jiyeon: "oh, sorry...."

Taehyun: "Its okay hyung..."

Jiyeon: "I can be your hyung starting from now....." 

Taehyun: "Really?" Jiyeon nodded and patted his . 

Jiyeon: "Lets go home....." They just spend 45 minutes outside because its too cold and the sky almost night too. Jiyeon walk in and smell something good, before he realize Hyomin cook something at the kitchen and he got plan, he need to ignore Hyomin for a while, so he decided to just go to his room though he's damn hungry. He lay down on the bed and keep waiting for Hyomin to get him but no, Hyomin is not coming indeed she's going to ignore Jiyeon too. 

Taehyun: "Hyung...." try to wake him up but he still pretend to sleep. "Hyung...." 

Jiyeon: "Uh? Taehyun ah..."

Taehyun: "Noona is out...."Jiyeon quickly sit and stares at Taehyun. 

Jiyeon: "What? Lets go...." Both of them went out and saw Hyomin in a cab, so they follow her to the mall. She just spend her time alone shopping and she met......Hahm Eunjung....Jiyeon feel sad and he sat on the cafetaria seat at the corner of the mall, he didn't realized that Taehyun is missing. He just sat there, thinking of his future and unknowingly cried but his red eyes covered with his sunglasses. 

People who just passed by keep looking at handsome boy crying like he's being dumped by his girlfriend, its quite embarassing but who cares. Its the fact. Hyomin just dumped him. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... " Jiyeon ignore that voice, today is not his birthday. Maybe its for someone behind him. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...."

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIYEON.... "

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...." Jiyeon dumbfounded looking on the voice behind him. 

Park Hyomin, Hahm Eunjung, Kim Taehyun, Park Soyeon, Oh Jong Hyuk and stranger girl stood behind him with Hyomin hold the cake. Jiyeon still confused. 

Hyomin: "Make a wish..."

Jiyeon: "For what?"

Hyomin: "Your birthday..."

Jiyeon: "Today is not my birthday..."

Hyomin: "Tomorrow...." 

Jiyeon: "So, tomorrow i will make the wish..."

Soyeon: "Park Jiyeon... please.... she planned this for you..."

Jiyeon: "This is not even difficult to plan...."

Soyeon: "Jiyeon..."

Jiyeon: "Okay..." he blew the candle... and everyone be like congratulates him.. but not Hyomin and Eunjung... Those two busy talking to each other. "I've to go... Thanks for this surprise... I appreciates that....Taehyun, lets go home... Noona... see you later..." he hold Taehyun's hand.

Hyomin: "What about me?"

Jiyeon: "Its up to you..."

Eunjung: "Jiyeon....Before that, Let me introduce my fiance...." Jiyeon stopped and turn around. That strange girl. "My fiance...Hyosung..." Jiyeon smile and look at Hyomin. She clear off the mess from his birthday party though he not even appreciates it very well. "Hyomin is a good girl and it such a waste if you cant take care of her very well... she deserved to be treated with love...."

Jiyeon: "Thanks...." Jiyeon smile again and continue to walk leaving them before he stop and back to Hyomin. He stood in front of Hyomin. "Lets go....." 

Hyomin: "Me? Its up to me to follow you or not....."

Jiyeon: "Oh, so you refused?"

Hyomin: "Kind of....yeah"

Jiyeon: "Okay...." he put his sunglases back and get Taehyun before leaving like real without looking back on Hyomin. Hyomin sat o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter