Chapter 4

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Jiyeon" Jiyeon stop. "I really cant accept this..."

Jiyeon: "At least do it until your contract ends....if you need help, you can directly ask our secretary..."

Hyomin: "I want you to help me..." Jiyeon froze then laugh like an idiot, Hyomin now acted like she's the boss already. 

Jiyeon: "i'm going back to US again tomorrow....and you might need help so just ask soon to be your secretary besides, you hates to see me, right? So, i wont stay here and focus more on my branch at US..."

Hyomin: "If you are not here, then i wont accept this offer..." Jiyeon come close to Hyomin, make her stood up and hug her. "Park Jiyeon...."

Jiyeon: "I miss you friend...I Miss you so much..."

Hyomin: "What are you doing?" 

Jiyeon: "Lunch with me maybe?" Hyomin shook her head few times before Jiyeon grab her hand, interlocking it together and walk out from office building. "Get into the car..." the girl just do everything that Jiyeon said like she's getting paralyzed. "Are we still friend?" he suddenly ask while driving.

Hyomin: "Not more than just a friend.."

Jiyeon: "What if i said i love you since the first time we met...." Hyomin was shocked but she dont know why she felt so happy with what he said. Is it because she has same feeling? "Park Hyomin, i want you to be more than friend but i know your heart belongs to someone else... so, i shouldn't stay here knowing that you are happy with him is enough for me..."

Hyomin: "Why?"

Jiyeon: "Why? Huh?"

Hyomin: "Is it my happiness that important?"

Jiyeon: "I can sacrifice my own life for your happiness because you are someone that i willing to die for... I love you Park Hyomin, not just as friend but more than that.."

Hyomin: "Why i felt like i'm using you?"

Jiyeon: "Then use me.. I wont mind..."

Hyomin: "Dont be so nice..." Jiyeon stop the car and look at Hyomin, he put his hand at Hyomin's head, ruffled her hair, give soft touch on her cheek. Hyomin blushing of course. 

Jiyeon: "If something happen to me, please meet my lawyer..."

Hyomin: "What are you talking about?"

Jiyeon: "I wanna give you everything i have.." he cupped her chin with both of his hand and lean in his forehead with Hyomin's. "My friend, you deserve everything..." Jiyeon couldn't help but those pinky lips, he want it on him so badly, but Hyomin wouldn't it. They are just friend. He move away his face from facing Hyomin when his tears about to go out from his eyes. But Hyomin stop him this time, she cupped his face, lean in for a kiss. It was short but sweet, Jiyeon feels like there's butterfly inside his stomach. 

Hyomin: "I think i love you too friend..." Jiyeon widened his eyes, stares at the girl he likes. Jiyeon left out bright smile, and kiss Hyomin again, they end up kissing passionately. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

"Do you like the guy named Park Jiyeon?" Hyomin bewildered. 

Hyomin: "Oppa, its not like that.."

Eunjung: "Then?"

Hyomin: "My father died because of his family... his family ruined me... i have to take a revenge..if i cant do that to his father, then he should be my target..."

Eunjung: "Park Hyomin, i dont like this idea.. You will ended falling on you own trap..."

Hyomin: "I will do anything..."

Eunjung: "This is crazy..."

Hyomin: "Support me oppa.. i will back to you once my revenge succeed..." she not even rethink about her answer which slightly hurt Eunjung. 

Eunjung: "Park Hyomin...i have nothing left to say... You are so crazy..."

END OF FLASHBACK

Jiyeon drive his car back home, he brought Hyomin to his dad.. he need to meet her.. Hyomin just proceed to her plan, she walk behind Jiyeon while holding his hand and there she saw Mr Park having lunch.

JY Dad: "Why did you bring this home?"

Jiyeon: "Stop it dad! she's not !"

JY Dad: "For me, she is... The that put the on our family..."

Jiyeon: "Wah now you're saying about the girl that i like! i'm so impressed!" He hold Hyomin's hand tightly, not breaking it for once. " this family! Not like i dont know that you are doing to her when i'm at US! I know everything!" Hyomin froze, what Jiyeon kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter