Chapter 5

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bang* A sound of gun hit Hyomin and she stop what she currently do with Eunjung and look at where the sound come before someone that still hold the gun fell to the ground. His eyes keep looking on Hyomin with tears all over his face. A guilt attack Hyomin as she know she did wrong and she didnt realized that Jiyeon still had the gun on him, if something happen to Jiyeon, it will be the biggest mistakes ever happen, she put Eunjung back on the bench and come running towards Jiyeon. He breathing hard with one of his hand still hold the gun and another one of the gunshot bleeding wound. She take the gun away from Jiyeon.

"Park Jiyeon!!!" Hyomin put Jiyeon's head on her lap while dialing for hospital. She's panic looking on Jiyeon after that guy close his eyes tightly. After a while, the ambulance come and take Jiyeon away, leave Hyomin with Eunjung. She couldn't stop blame herself for not trusted Jiyeon's love and for the stupid revenge that shouldn't happen. It was all her mistakes. She bang the bathroom door loudly and let her body soaked in the shower. It was cold but enough to kill her worries. 

"I hope you are fine...Park Jiyeon... I'm sorry..." her tears keep falling like it wont stop even if no more tears for her to let out. With the red lipstick on her lips and her eyeliner in mess, she was crying till late night in the shower alone until someone call her. She stop the water and answered.

"We are from Gangwon Hospital, you are Park Hyomin, right? please ensure that you come here faster because we need to do surgery on the patient named Park Jiyeon... If possible, please make appearance in 10 minutes..." Someone from hospital called.

Hyomin: "I'm not his family... and you can call his father... Mr Park, Chairman of Park JS Group... I'm sure you know him..." she's trying hard to explain without giving a hint that she is actually crying on that time. That person understood and quickly hang up the call. Same like before, Hyomin keep crying but it was loud than before, she started sobbing. 

"Park Hyomin pabo! idiot! stupid! really! stupid! idiot!" she continue yelled at herself until she fall asleep on her bed with wet clothes and catch a cold in the morning. She awake with her last night worries and see Eunjung still sleeping on the bench. She sigh. He's another problem but she choose to leave to hospital first, she need to know what actually happen to Jiyeon. She's scared, nervous, worried, all the scary feeling she had now only because of her stupidness. 

Nurse: "Can i help you?"

Hyomin: "Where's the patient Park Jiyeon..."

Nurse: "Sorry, we are not allowed to give out patient information to outsiders..."

Hyomin: "I'm his f...fr...friend..."she stutters, she deserve to call herself as friend after what she did?

Nurse: "Your name?"

Hyomin: "Park Hyomin..."

Nurse: "Oh sorry, we are not allowed to give his information, especially to you..."

Hyomin: "But..."

Nurse: "This is his family order..."

Nurse: "Ah i guess he's okay...nevermind... thank you..." she still deadly worried but she know his family are the most dangerous threat that she should never ever get close to them. She left with dissapointed feeling especially when she didnt managed to meet that guy. 

Day by day passed, there's no news other than the son of Park JS Group incident was shown on the television, no further news about his whereabout, the rumors said, they sent him to US for surgery but some of them said he's in critical at London, and she believe he still in Korea. All the uncomfirmed news r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter