Chapter 14

More than Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon sitting patiently at the seat outside of emergency room, after transfer Hyomin to Busan Hospital, they are now performing the surgery. He's worried but thanks to the kid who kept accompany him, entertain him. 

In 6 hours, doctor come out from the room and greeted Jiyeon who almost fall asleep with Taehyun sleeping on his lap. 

"Your wife is safe now... But she still under our care unit, so, you are not allowed to see her until tomorrow..." Doctor said making Jiyeon smile but its bitter since they are losing their baby and its gonna be so hard for Hyomin. Her emotion will be in mess if he failed to take a good care of her. 

Jiyeon: "Thank you... Knowing that she's safe now is enough for me... Thank you..." he shook his hand with the doctor before he leave to the cafe at the first floor. Taehyun keep complaining that he's hungry and now its time to eat. At least he need to fed this kid or they would have another troubles. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyomin?" Jiyeon hold Hyomin's hand when she suddenly opened her eyes and kias her forehead. 

Hyomin: "My baby.... Where's my baby?" Jiyeon speechless, he do not know how to answered that question, telling her the truth just gonna make the situation worse, but if lying could give her a calm heart, then its better. But Jiyeon choose to tell her the truth. 

Jiyeon: "Our baby is gone..." his eyes got teary as he Hyomin's hair.

Hyomin: "I need my baby.. give me my baby!" she's about to stood up but stop when the pain is still there, she look at Jiyeon. "Who are you?"

Jiyeon: "Jiyeon.... Your husband...."

Hyomin: "Eunjung oppa.... i need eunjung oppa now! i need my baby!" grabbing the pillow and start treating them as her baby. She laugh outload and then cry. Jiyeon who watch the scene just bewildered, what happen to her? He thought.

Jiyeon: "I'm Jiyeon, your husband! Hyomin, what is wrong with you! Please dont be like this...." 

Hyomin: "Eunjung oppa! no dont come close to me! no!! let me go!!!" Jiyeon pressed the emergency button and few doctors come and do some quick check on her. Jiyeon panic looking at how miserable Hyomin, sometimes she laugh, sometimes she cry...sometimes she giving a weird smile and give goosebump to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: "What is wrong with her?"

Doctor: "We will do MRI test, but for now, there's possibility that she's having trauma over something that makes her memories in mess and losing babies just another problems that come after one another, we just need to do our best... so, dont worry Mr Jiyeon...."

Jiyeon: "What the you think i'm not worry?! Look at her!!!"

Soyeon: "Jiyeon!" his beloved sister suddenly appear with Oh Jong Hyuk, she drag Jiyeon out from the room and make him calm little bit. Give him a cup of coffee and hold his hand tight. "She's gonna be fine... trust me..."

Jiyeon: "She keeps mentioning Eunjung... and he's her ex boyfriend... right?" Soyeon nodded.

Soyeon: "I just met him at the first floor with his mom..."

Jiyeon: "I need to find him..." he stood up and leave to the lift, taking ride to 1st floor and looking for the guy named Eunjung, the sad things is he couldn't remember his face. 

"Err Excuse me, you're blocking my way..." said a guy with old woman. Jiyeon quickly turn around and he bowed to apologize. "Park Jiyeon...." The guy suprised and greeted him formally.

Jiyeon: "Are you.... perhaps... Eunjung ssi?"

Eunjung: "Yes, i am and this is my mom...." Jiyeon bowed politely and smile to her, he indeed being so polite to the old woman. 

Jiyeon: "Hyom....in..."

Eunjung: "I meet you later...." he cut his word and send his mom off to his sister's car. But he then come back to get Jiyeon again. "So, what's wrong with her?"

Jiyeon: "It's long story.... I might need your help again..,"

Eunjung: "So, can i meet her?"

Jiyeon: "Lets go...." Jiyeon keep thinking whether what he's doing now is the right thing or actually the wrong things, he dont know anymore, what he cares only about Hyomin, Hyomin and Hyomin. They arrived at Hyomin's room but she's sleeping on the bed. So, Jiyeon lead Eunjung to the right side of the bed, tell him to sit there. 

Eunjung: "What's wrong with her?" he grab her hand and hold it which make Jiyeon's heart in war. 

Hyomin: "Oppa?" She suddenly opened her eyes and look at someone beside her.. She recognize that voice. Her tears falling down. "Oppa i'm scared.... i meet that guy again...." Jiyeon bewildered. "He said he's gonna me again..." Jiyeon froze. What actually happen? Jiyeon thought. 

Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter